Dipping my toes in

Astrid

I have been coming here for a while now, mostly browsing and reading everyone's posts. Decided that it was time I finally joined in and become a fully fledged community member :)

I started off doing Exante just over two years ago, I lost two stone and felt great. I came off when I moved to a new area and took up Kickboxing. I really loved it but I didn't have the energy if I was on that diet. I started eating normally and exercising regularly (about 5-6 days a week). I even started training for a half marathon. I got down to 9st 7lbs as opposed to the 13st I was when I started Exante.

I got injured and had to pull out of the marathon, and what with Christmas and life in general I ended up back at 9st 13. While I don't look any bigger than I was at 9st 7lbs I feel it as some clothes are tighter, and i'm sure you know what I mean when I say I feel it even if others don't see it. My training time is now limited due to working full time and studying so I do Kickboxing twice a week, i'm just about to start 30 Day Shred Level 2 (which I end up doing at 5.30am before work) and in the evenings when i'm not at Kickboxing i'm going to start Jillian Michaels' Six Week Six Pack.

I had my first week at Weight Watchers and never lost anything, my scales broke right before weigh in so I don't know if the fact that I changed scales had anything to do with that or if i'm just kidding myself. I know that it could be down to muscle but the part of me still sticks to the number on the scales. Of course because of this I was rather disappointed and despite sticking to my foods i'm two bottles of wine down already since Friday.

I booked a two week holiday to Florida for 29th December and i'm determined to be at my goal then so i'm ditching the wine and hoping that things will even out and this belly will go.

Back