Dippys diary

dippychk

Getting married in 12 weeks!!!

Hello iv been using mini mins for a week now as I have lost my job amd cant afford class anymore. Decided to start a diary to keep me focused. I have been tryin the 777 from yesterday tp give things a bit of a boost and get me back on track. Enjoy :)

Last edited:
23rd april :

Breakie: 30g choc weetabix minis HXB with a cup of tea using 100ml skimmed milk (1syn) and a banana.

Lunch: sw chips, 2 x linda mc sausages, brocoli, cauli, carrots with mushy pea curry sauce.

Dinner: will be pasta bolognaise made with x lean mince, chopped toms, carrot, onion, scallions, celery and garlic. Topped with HXA of cheese

snacks: pear, pink & white wafer (2.5 syns) and a bag of snack a jack curls (4.5 syns)

Drinks : 2.5 litres of water/NAS squash

Total 8 syns

Last edited:
24/04/13

Breakie: 30g choc weetabix minis with tea and 100ml milk 1 syn.

Lunch: homemade potato & leek soup. A pear. Tin of diet coke.

Dinner: sw kfc smash chicken thighs with roasted sweet potato and BNS. And 60g low low with black pepper spread.

Snacks: sw chips. Pasta pot shot.

Drinks: 2.5 litres of water/NAS squash.

25/04/13

Breakie: 30g weetabix minis, tea with 50ml milk (0.5 syns) and banana.

Lunch: high veg pasta n sauce and tuna with scallions and 1 tbsp x light mayo (1 syn) and a pear.

Dinner: chicken and bacon stir fry with cabbage, carrots, red onion and bean sprouts.

Treat: made the half syn cake but added a choc orange options at 2 syns. Topped with lots of fresh strawberries. Had half the cake so 1.5 syns in total.

3 syns so far.

2 litres of water

26/04/13

Breakie: 30g weetabix minis.

Lunch: baked potato, turkey, boiled egg and salad made with lettuce, onion, peppers, sweetcorn, beetroot. 1 tbsp light mayo (1 syn) and 1 tsp light flora ( 1 syn) and 1 cheese triangle 1 syn

Dinner: will be homemade chicken fried rice with peas, onion, scallions, bacon and mushy pea curry sauce.

Last edited:
28/04/13

Damage limitation today!!!

Brunch: 30g weetabix minis hxb with tea and hxa milk. And an omlette with 2 eggs, milk from hxa, onion, bacon, peppers and mushrooms.

Going to mums for dinner: (shes following sw too so dinner will be sw friendly) roast beef with sw roasties and lots of roasted veg.

Damage limitation didnt go well yesrerday, totm cravings took over although I did try to stay on track.

Had pasta n sauce last night with carrots, broc and cauli. Followed by a huge bowl of strawberries. Then the badness started ... had a toffee crisp and 5 x bourbon cream biscuits :(

However weighed this morning as its now the start of a new week. Have 1.5lb off from last week. Happy with that. So back on track 2day and a clean start again.

Todays food 29/04/13.

Breakie: 30g choc weetabix minis and a cup of very sweet tea (1 syn for milk)

Lunch will be: low fat chilli chicken super noodles with turkey and bacon and large salad (lettuce, carrot, red cabbage) and a boiled egg. Followed by 2 x pears.

Dont know what dinner will be yet, feel a cold/flu coming on so in no mood for cooking.

Hi
Thanks for sharing your food diary.

I have definately back on it starting today! Was good to start with - magic porridge for breakfast and a banana, brown rice, light mayo, and rocket for lunch with a muller light yoghurt, then I've gone and eaten two belvitta's not realising they are 3 syns each! Won't be eating the other two lol.

Could I have the receipe for your syn free cake please?

Thanks x

R they really 3 syns each?? Thats a lot for all they are! Yes 2day is a new day :)

Its just the recipe for the half syn roulade but I make it in a cake tin.

I use 6 x eggs, tub of quark, tsp of baking powder, and sweetner.

Seperate the eggs and whisk the yolks with baking powder, sweetner ( I normally use 6 tbsps) and half the tub of quark.

Then whisk the egg whites until stiff, whisk half into other mixture then fold the other half in.

Bake for 20 mins at 180 degrees.

Whisk the other half of the quark with sweetner ( as much as u like) and eithr lemon essence or vanilla etc. Then top with fresh fruit. Half syn for the whole cake

I made 1 last week and added a choc orange options (half to cake mix and half to 'cream') for an extra 2 syns.

Enjoy :) xx

30/04/13

Breakie: banana pear apple and grapes

Lunch: cous cous with left over sweet potato and BNS with bacon and mushy pea curry sauce

Attachments

• 1367331652630.jpg
    1367331652630.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 77
Dinmer is noodles from chinese as OH is having a chinese. Have 'fried' bacon, onion, scallions, leeks and cabbage to go with them :)

Having a wee drink tonight as I wS hoping to be celebrating cuz hada job interview today but havnt heard back yet so im cheerin myself up lol. 1 x big bottles of blueberry bacardi breezer @ 13 syns.

Havnt had hxa yet. So 13 syns for today

Snack was 2 alpen light bars hxb

Done 50 sit ups and 50 kettlebell swings

19/105syns

Last edited:
Back