• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

DIRTY habits

Were all unique and as such we all have our good and bad habbits, but who out there is willing to share with us there DIRTY habbits (and i dont mean the obviouse;);))

Ill start us off, I have 2 dirty habbits
1 Picking my cats Bogies:eek:
2 busting the OH spots:eek::eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

missfortissimo

addicted to minimins
Your post is funny! :p

Dirty habits I have are leaving my clothes on the floor and leaving the cupboards open... I'm sure there are others I haven't thought of yet!

Your post is funny! :p

Dirty habits I have are leaving my clothes on the floor and leaving the cupboards open... I'm sure there are others I haven't thought of yet!
OMG....My OH does both thoes things lol:eek:

Tinytootz

Mini crazy cat lady
I am a NIGHTMARE for picking OH's spots too, I've had to curb it!

If I have a shower late on in the day I often go commando in my pj bottoms :eek: and I can't stop picking my ears! I also sometimes scratch my belly button and have a crafty sniff - hahahaha, how gross!!

I am a NIGHTMARE for picking OH's spots too, I've had to curb it!

If I have a shower late on in the day I often go commando in my pj bottoms :eek: and I can't stop picking my ears! I also sometimes scratch my belly button and have a crafty sniff - hahahaha, how gross!!

oooh yeam the beelly button thing is gross... but i do this aslo lol:D

*EB*

Gold Member
I am too clean and OCD for this thread.....oh apart from the fact i can leave my hair for about 5-6 days without washing it. Its naturally curly, and therefore gets dry and not greasy so i get away with it. Only when it starts itching do i wash it! hehe!

x

missfortissimo

addicted to minimins
If I go to the loo in the middle of the night I don't flush it - too much noise :rolleyes:
I always go 2-3 times a night and I never flush either x x

also I always look in the toilet when I have been for a poo (tmi) to see how big it was ha ha how embarassing

Julia
I also do these things!!! Especially considering how wimpy our toilet is; half the time I have to attack it with a plunger! :8855:

Last edited:
I pick my toe nails when I'm watching tv, mainly coz I like the feel of them...!?!
I also have been know to pick my 9mth old baby's nose when he has a whopper hanging out!!!

lauratrev

Silver Member
Im so glad im not eating at this precise moment haha!

im another one guilty of pickin bfs spots he hates it ha my excuse is im fortunate to have a really fab complexion n very rarely get one so i have to make up for it somehow lol x

Maximus

Gold Member
You "ladies" are all minging!

For those reading in Scotland

You're all "boggin'"

And to think I have been bollocked in the past for leaving the seat up! - at least I always flushed, left spots to their own devices and and removed bogies with a tissue - and always only my own!

I love it when the OH comes home in the morning, he works in a bakery and you can guarantee that most shifts he gets covered in oil.....oil=spot spots spots....

Ellebear said:
I am too clean and OCD for this thread.....oh apart from the fact i can leave my hair for about 5-6 days without washing it. Its naturally curly, and therefore gets dry and not greasy so i get away with it. Only when it starts itching do i wash it! hehe!

x
I'm the same re washing hair! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Annya

Slimming tortoise :o)
I am another lax hair washer. I have dreads down past my waist and they only get washed one a week (contrary to popular belief, some people with dreads do actually wash them). It takes at least an hour to wash and 1-2 days to dry depending on the weather - forget using a hair dryer, it would blow a fuse long before my hair got dry :D

Oh, and I squeeze the zits on my husband's bald head too :eek:

Lady A

Loves to Shop!
Botty burps! :eek:

I thought I was bad enough before SW!!

One night I let rip in the bedroom ... outside some people burst out laughing! I didn't know anyone was walking along the street! :eek:
Oh Ali your post made me crack up so much I had to 'Like' it, 'Rep' you and now my family think I'm crazy cos I laughed so much :eek: Xx