disapointed with my weight in number 6

natalieann

Silver Member
hey guys, i lost 3lbs this during this week, cant help feel kinda low, with my last 3 losses, its slowing down and staying low, grrrrrrrr i dont even know if its worth another week after this one, ive just bought week 7 and am gona stick to it all week, but if i dont lose better im gona go on maintainence i think
:cry::cry:

it took me 14 weeks to do what you have done! I think you are expecting a bit too much of your body.

3lbs a week is what I did from week 2 the first time round, after 14 weeks I was losing just 1lb, now that is depressing! lol, 3lbs is great!

If you lose 1lb a week - thats 4 stone a year, 2lbs is about 8 stone a year... 3lbs is 12 stone a year! thats one a month!

think about the longer term effect, if you go back to eating too soon, you may not keep the losses off.

How much do you lose on a regular diet like WW or SW? is it 3lbs week in week out? do you follow the diet or break it when faced with temptation.

do you think you could lose a stone a month with any other diet? if you could, you wouldn't be doing LT in the first place.

you have to look at everything when you are thinking of eating again, there is so much more to this diet than fast weight loss, its reeducating your taste buds too.

give it another few weeks and then see how you feel. you will prob be a stone lighter by then.

I regret stopping after 14 weeks, even with only 1lb weight loss. becuase I wasn't ready to handle refeeding properly and I gained it all back again. think carefully, and then go and try some clothes on from out your slim end of the wardrobe.

:D

Hi Natalie, You have done amazing with an average of 4lb a week. I don't know any other diet that can give you that plus ensure you have the correct nutrition every week. Weight fluctuates so much and it is also your TOTM. LT is working wonderfully for you and you are doing great.

I wish you well whether you choose to remain on tfr or go onto the maintenance programme just don't lose faith.

Good Luck xxx

sorry duplicate - deleted

Last edited:
Are you mad woman?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in 6 weeks you have lost 24.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24.5lbs = 196 sausages! Dare you to go into a supermarket and pick up 196 sausages you might get the reality check you need!

You've done fantastic in 6 weeks. 3lbs a week loss is brilliant! you are well over the average LT reccomends women will lose so be happy with it and keep going :) x

Natalie, 3LB is great, and dont forget you been on it a while now so you aint losing any water, you lost 3LB of fat girl!! and as you get closer to your goal and smaller in size then percentage wise 3LB now is probably the equivilent of 5lb when you started and was much bigger if you get what i mean..... see how you feel after week 7 but i reckon your doing fab and 3LB is to be celebrated!! x

it took me 14 weeks to do what you have done! I think you are expecting a bit too much of your body.

3lbs a week is what I did from week 2 the first time round, after 14 weeks I was losing just 1lb, now that is depressing! lol, 3lbs is great!

If you lose 1lb a week - thats 4 stone a year, 2lbs is about 8 stone a year... 3lbs is 12 stone a year! thats one a month!

think about the longer term effect, if you go back to eating too soon, you may not keep the losses off.

How much do you lose on a regular diet like WW or SW? is it 3lbs week in week out? do you follow the diet or break it when faced with temptation.

do you think you could lose a stone a month with any other diet? if you could, you wouldn't be doing LT in the first place.

you have to look at everything when you are thinking of eating again, there is so much more to this diet than fast weight loss, its reeducating your taste buds too.

give it another few weeks and then see how you feel. you will prob be a stone lighter by then.

I regret stopping after 14 weeks, even with only 1lb weight loss. becuase I wasn't ready to handle refeeding properly and I gained it all back again. think carefully, and then go and try some clothes on from out your slim end of the wardrobe.

:D

hey thanks hunnni i can see your piont, and yes i think ill give it a few more weeksz maybe

Don't be disappointed with 3lbs Natalieanne! That's a great loss. I only lost 1lb this week, have no idea why, did exactly the same as every other week. I only need one more lb then I would have lost 4 stones. I was a little disappointed but at least it was weight off and not on!!

Stick with it if you can, you are doing a great job and have already seen the results!

Hi Natalie, You have done amazing with an average of 4lb a week. I don't know any other diet that can give you that plus ensure you have the correct nutrition every week. Weight fluctuates so much and it is also your TOTM. LT is working wonderfully for you and you are doing great.

I wish you well whether you choose to remain on tfr or go onto the maintenance programme just don't lose faith.

Good Luck xxx

yeah well in never though if an average of 4lbs, putting it that way its good i know

Are you mad woman?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in 6 weeks you have lost 24.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24.5lbs = 196 sausages! Dare you to go into a supermarket and pick up 196 sausages you might get the reality check you need!

You've done fantastic in 6 weeks. 3lbs a week loss is brilliant! you are well over the average LT reccomends women will lose so be happy with it and keep going :) x

lol thanks hun just the kick up the bum i need to be honest, and wow thats a lot fo sausages hey?:D

after this thread and a long talk with my sister whoes joining us next week, im gona give this week my all, llots of excercise etc, and i know i cant lose it this fast on any other diet

id just be lettint myself down if i stop now

thanks hun xx

Natalie, 3LB is great, and dont forget you been on it a while now so you aint losing any water, you lost 3LB of fat girl!! and as you get closer to your goal and smaller in size then percentage wise 3LB now is probably the equivilent of 5lb when you started and was much bigger if you get what i mean..... see how you feel after week 7 but i reckon your doing fab and 3LB is to be celebrated!! x

yeah hun i know its all fat so should be happy i know:)

and i like the way u think about the weight percentage, good way to think:)

thanks to you as well

Don't be disappointed with 3lbs Natalieanne! That's a great loss. I only lost 1lb this week, have no idea why, did exactly the same as every other week. I only need one more lb then I would have lost 4 stones. I was a little disappointed but at least it was weight off and not on!!

Stick with it if you can, you are doing a great job and have already seen the results!

thanks again hunni, and well done hun 4 stone is amazing, i wish i was there now......:D

i think i can stick to it for sure, but was just thinking im wasdting 33 quid a week to lose a measly 3lb, but like i said after this post and my sisterly chat im feeling positive again and yes 3 lbs i brill, dunno where my head was to be honest, ive been up n down with my moods a lot lately

but i will prove every hater and moaner wrong and be successful like you lot on here we can all do it

cheers to EVERYONE for your support, i really would not be here without you lot:D

Back