disappointed with first weigh in

JESS112

started lipotrim last sunday stuck to it religiously wouldnt even take the breath strips they recommended thats associated with the diet just in case took 4 litres of water every day and walked approx 2 miles every evening i work 9-7 as a care assistant so im moving regularly through out the day as well i found it so had had absolutely no energy just felt drained all the time apart from when i came back from my walk felt normal then for a bit next day back to drained.

Was really looking forward to my weigh in today lady who suppose to be dealing with me went on holidays so it was just a normal counter assistant that delt with me today she said thats very good you lost 3 and half pounds hardest week of my life and that was it i could lose that on weight watchers or slimming world a few people have told me eating proper food hada stop myself from crying i just dont understand it they wanted me to go on the refeed due to lack of energy i have appointment on tuesday to talk to another lipotrim advisor so i told them id rather stick to it till i talk to him

secretly hoping that they got it wrong today and hell help sort it out just cant see point struggling like i have this week for 3 and half pound i know its a loss but its just 2 hard for the effort i put in i have bought myself an exercise bike today and plan to start using my toning belt as well this week in hope ill get lot better result next week :wave_cry:

Bless you , defo stick with it, it will pay off and will show in your next weigh in. It is do hard I have struggled myself, but this group is brilliant, full of support and helpful ideas. Just hold in there Good luck xx

ill definately stick with it and work harder next weeks weigh in needs to be better to make up for this week you need the incentive to keep going on a strict diet seeing it come off on the scales pushes ya to keep going read another post of lady who lost 15lbs in first week that would be best part of what i have to lose gone thank you xx

The less you have to lose the slower it can be.
Maybe next week you'll lose more?

I'd keep going - just give it one more week before you make any decisions!

The first week isn't usually fat anyway, it's water and glycogen stores - maybe you didn't have so many. The fat loss starts now!

Give it another week you'll be glad you did. After 3-4 weeks you'll notice your clothes are loose - EVEN if you've not lost, 'that' much.
(I know this from experience) I didn't lose much weight last time I did it, not even in week 1, but I dropped a dress size in a month.

remember a loss is a loss and you are doing an awful lot of activity for your first week the walking will be making you feel drained your energy levels do pick up on this diet but it also takes you a little longer to recover too so continuous exercise in the first week will leave you knackered x the other thing to remember is muscle weighs more than fat so although you may have only lost 3lb I bet you will find the inches coming off quicker x good luck stick with it x and do not get hung up on other peoples losses

I agree with eyes don't lie, you are not supposed to do much exercise the first two weeks. And are you counting all your liquid intake in the four litres you could be actually be taking too much liquid. Best of luck for next week it will all come together x x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

i was never told that i wasnt ment to do exercise i have a siberian huskey so i have no choice but to walk and it actually lifts me makes me feel better and no i have been drinking 4 litres but didnt take into account the water used in the shakes i will try again this week and see how i go thank you

no aint due for 2 an half wks yet it may be as eyes dont lie said i was drinking 4 litres and not taking into account the water in shakes ill retry and measure all water properly thank you

Also... I've been messing about with my home scales a bit this week.
I weighed myself before I had a pee... and straight after - 3lbs difference.
I also weighed myself at 10pm last night then at 11pm - 1lb difference.
At 4pm this afternoon I was a pound heavier than at 1am before I went to bed and by 6pm I seemed to have lost 2lbs.

What am I getting at? Well - don't let one week deter you - as someone else said a month is probably a far better gauge of how much you're loosing. :)

Been kinda amusing seeing my weight change in an hour or after drinking a pint of water etc.

YOUR A LOVELY WEIGHT ANYWAY. you dont have much to lose for an healthy bmi mrs. keep it up. you'll see a difference soonies, it all adds up xx

Your weight loss is good! Don't get disheartened, stick at it, am sure your weight will drop off again next week. I am a week behind you and I will be pleased to do what you have just achieved

LT suggests 2 litres a day.
I drink maybe 3-4 I doubt I'd feel happy drinking more than that.

Too much can be dangerous.

The literature states four to make up for the water were missing in food. I know its hard drinking more, but it will make u feel better xx

Drinking more water only makes you go to the toilet more as you are flushing out toxins in your body, by drinking more you are losing more body fat, as your body is burning up fuel, as you can not store water. Water is good for you love :) :) xx

I don't think having excessive amounts is good for you as you can flush out the salts in the body which is really dangerous. Best bet spk to a medical expert as you don't want to make yourself ill hun.

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

TopNotch and Ladenton - you got me worried so I just went to check the instructions on the LT bag (the one you get each week from the chemist).
It's 4 pints which is 2 litres. Pls don't overdo it you may make yourself ill!
Too much water is dangerous.
x

and is right. Not recommended that you drink more than 4 litres. There is a good sticky on here by Mini. She emailed Lipotrim regarding this and its posted on the sticky Important notice.

Last edited:
Wow Ladenton, that is really interesting, just going for a pint and a wee....

Oops!!! My bad totally thought it said four litres or more. Wow I really overdid it today but its amazing how much u can drink of you try!!!
Thank you and xx

Back