Disappointed with myself :(

Citylady73

Don't know what possessed me but I have just eaten 2 boiled eggs. Felt sooo hungry and caved.. Will that put me back to day 1 tomorrow? So annoyed at myself! :(

Dont beat yourself up about it, it Could of been worse at least you didn't eat load of chocolate and crisps, I think ull be ok. It's a hard diet to stick to I'm finding it extremely difficult, just keep thinking why your doing it and when u feel like eating tell yourself it's not worth it
tomorrows a new day so forget about it, move on and just take one day at a time

Thanks Emmy :) back on it tomorrow. To be honest I'm not craving junk just real food like salad, fruit ect so I guess that's a good thing. X

Don't know what possessed me but I have just eaten 2 boiled eggs. Felt sooo hungry and caved.. Will that put me back to day 1 tomorrow? So annoyed at myself! :(

You should be ok as it was protein you had.....don't beat yourself up...this is a hard task you're doing :)

The total carb content of the shakes is about 15g per shake so with 3 shakes a day that is 45g and consuming 450cals per day (150 cals each). For ketosis to work you need to stay under around 60g intake per day, however on the 100% we're consuming 45g and combined with only 450 cals per day which is well under and the reason for the fast weight loss on 100%.

You will still lose, you only you had a slightly higher calorie intake for the day by around 150-160cals with no more 1.5g carb content for those eggs.

hope that makes sense?

Btw I've been so bored I've been reading up on ketosis/ketogenic diets etc....I am a loser I know!

Thanks Emmy :) back on it tomorrow. To be honest I'm not craving junk just real food like salad, fruit ect so I guess that's a good thing. X

Thats what I'm craving! Regular food....lol

2 boiled eggs won't bring you out of ketosis so don't worry.

Just don't do it again << said in a mock stern voice.

Don't let this little blip worry you or make you do anything silly! You're doing great :)

Thankyou so much for your replies and I won't do it again :( makes me feel better being told I should still lose this week. You are a good bunch really don't think I could do this without the support on here:) x

Me too I really want a chicken salad - weird x

Back