Disappointed with week 1 :0(

Fur34

Hheeeelllpp....WI today & only a loss of 2.75lbs, feel sooo disheartened! I have been 100% since I started on Monday, I know this is only 4.5 days ago but wanted more! I have drank at least 3 litres of water a day too! I'm so determined to lose though that I haven't & will not let it ruin my end goal!! ?

Hheeeelllpp....WI today & only a loss of 2.75lbs, feel sooo disheartened! I have been 100% since I started on Monday, I know this is only 4.5 days ago but wanted more! I have drank at least 3 litres of water a day too! I'm so determined to lose though that I haven't & will not let it ruin my end goal!! ?

Oh Fur, know how you feel! I am on day 4 and nothing on the scales - like you 100% so don't know what is going wrong.

Let us just keep going and I am sure we WILL get the results we so crave. I am weighing in next Tuesday so will keep going despite being so disheartened.

Good luck over the next few days and I wish you a great weigh in next time!

Stick with it hun - it could be for a number of reasons and you might have lost inches instead of weight. YOU CAN DO IT!! xx

I'm in week 8 and almost at target having lost two stone. My advice would be as follows ...

Drink two litres as opposed to three. You could be retaining water - however, I'm not a big believer in glugging water for the sake of it.

Also how much do you need to lose ? I'm unable to see your stats as on my mobile at the moment

Don't lose heart

twobirdsandabiscuit said:
Stick with it hun - it could be for a number of reasons and you might have lost inches instead of weight. YOU CAN DO IT!! xx

Def sticking with it! Just went to Sainsburys & bought water & ice on a bloody Friday night lol!! X

GretaGrip said:
I'm in week 8 and almost at target having lost two stone. My advice would be as follows ...

Drink two litres as opposed to three. You could be retaining water - however, I'm not a big believer in glugging water for the sake of it.

Also how much do you need to lose ? I'm unable to see your stats as on my mobile at the moment

Don't lose heart

I have been drinking nearer three but that's mostly in day think I should drink more at night maybe! Would like to lose 5 stone, but setting myself small goals!

Wow 2 stone that's amazing x

Blue Moon said:
Oh Fur, know how you feel! I am on day 4 and nothing on the scales - like you 100% so don't know what is going wrong.

Let us just keep going and I am sure we WILL get the results we so crave. I am weighing in next Tuesday so will keep going despite being so disheartened.

Good luck over the next few days and I wish you a great weigh in next time!

Thanks ?! I'm sure if we stick to it we will see great results!!

Good luck to you too x

Yes, give it until your next weigh in and see how that goes. You should be seeing a good loss by then. Limit yourself to the 2 litres and I am sure this will have an effect - some people retain water after glugging down a certain amount. You'll get there - it's a mentally tough diet but with strong willpower you'll do it.

hi, i had my first weigh in yesterday and only lost 7 pounds,,,, however i lost 25 inches! so uve maybe lost inches hun xx

ketotsis dont normally start til day 4-5 anyway......you doing fab just hang in there :) bet next week u going to see nice figures :) xxxx

LadyGrey said:
ketotsis dont normally start til day 4-5 anyway......you doing fab just hang in there :) bet next week u going to see nice figures :) xxxx

Thanks LadyGrey! I've ordered some sticks to check I am :0) x

soozeequeue said:
Just hang in there, as there is no way eating 500 calories a day you arent going to lose weight. Sometimes your body likes to hang onto water for dear life, but at some point it will flush out. Youve just got to stick with it. x

Thanks! My scales at home are looking good so far, I am a bit of a weighing addict & do weigh every morning but least I can see it disappear lol! Am so focused, went to a wedding reception last night & drank water........ Usually I'm the drunk one lol x

Back