Disappointed?

Mrs mac

Today was my first weigh in and I lost 3lbs. To be honest I thought I would have maybe lost more than that in the first week, did everyone else loose a lot more than this in their first week?

Hiya, I think that is a incredible loss..I started 2 and a half wks ago and lost 3.5lbs in my 1st wk which isn't much more.

A couple more things to mention.. your weight loss will heavily depend on your starting weight and also its better to lose at a lower rate as you're more likely to keep it off long term.

So please don't be disappointed with yourself or WW, its a great plan and does work well long term. 3lbs off is a wonderful achievement so be proud as you clearly made a great effort. X

Hey
I am in my first week of WW now (first weigh in Monday) but I have that fear of feeling disappointed.

Did SW before this and my weight was was erratic. Lost 3lb, then 4lb then 0.5lb then 2.5lb then 1lb lol and I stuck to the diet well for the first two weeks but then again my sisters first week she lost 7lb lol. I think it's different to everyone depending on how much you have to Lose, if you cut any corners, totm for us ladies, exercise (sometimes it can help or hinder) and I wonder if the types of foods we ate eating can contribute despite being with the daily allowance.

If you attend group, speak to your leader, have her check your track. Or post your food diary up here for some people maybe more educated on WW to check.

But one thing I must say is (and I'm sure youve heard it already) 3lb is an amazing loss!! Congratulations!! It should be a healthy 1-2lb anyway :) keep up with it and. Then evaluate things if you're still not satisfied :)

Well that makes your loss even more incredible.. my starting weight was 14st 1.5lb. Even when I followed slimming world I only lost 3lbs in the 1st wk and my starting weight was the same.

Be proud of yourself my lovely. It's a BIG achievement.

Back