Disappointed :(

Sarah0712

Hi all, went for first weigh in today after starting lipotrim last thurs and only lost 6lb was absolutely gutted, especially after reading about everyone's big losses on the first week! Even the pharmacist looked a bit surprised, followed the plan completely and been drinking at least 3 litres a day! Then again I have only been the toilet once in a week which she agreed isn't normal, going to have to stick with the fybogel and hope for better results next week! Also TOTM so feel bit down! Could have easily had a maccies today but resisted and feel better for it now. Onwards and upwards I suppose! X

Once to the loo, totm and you STILL lost 6lb....that is fab. Don't be disappointed with that :D Well done

Well done sarah :)

I'm with Kay, taking in to consideration that you've had reasons not to lose, you still lost almost half a stone in a week.

Just looking at Daisy's weigh in results and she lost 6 in her first week and then went on to lose more in her second and even more in her third, try not to let it get you down Sarah, hugs and happy thoughts xx

Back