Disappointed

danniefrankie

I'm so disappointed In myself :-( I restarted weight watchers yesterday and went gym and swimming this morning, so was doing really well until 20 minutes ago....I had mcdonalds, not even a happy meal a massive meal :-( so disappointed in my self guess its salad for dinner :)

Just have something light for dinner and move on from it. At least you had ur gym and swim. Don't lose heart, just pick yourself up now again and if u eat well for the rest of the day you'll feel good again :)

Draw a line under it and move on, don't let it ruin your week, don't keep on over eating because of it either :)

If it makes you feel better, I'm only on week 2 and have had a stressful day so turned to crappy food; lots of it - not good. But we can rectify the rest of the week. I'm just hope that my weeklies accounted for everything I ate !

Was said in ww meeting recently

If you drop your phone you would stamp on it until its smashed just pick it up and move on

Was said in ww meeting recently

If you drop your phone you would stamp on it until its smashed just pick it up and move on

Ooh... I really like that.
That's a really good way of looking at it.
Thanks for sharing =)

You have 21 meals a week. Don't dwell on 1 meal.

Back