Disappointed

Tigz

I had my second wi last night and my weight had stayed the same :(. I lost four pounds the first week so was hoping for a loss again this week.
I've eaten well, stuck to the plan so not sure what's happened. Has this happened to anyone else?

Tigz,

How weight loss manifests is non linear, you can see good losses on weeks where you did not do so well following plan. It is also possible to see gains or STS on weeks where you feel that you were fully on plan.

Draw a line in the sand and move on. Evaluate yourself over a longer period than a week. There will be many on the site who would have been very happy with an STS. Clearly it is a better result than a gain.

Regards,
Ian

This happens to me all the time - I will know I have been good and stay the same or even put on but then on the flip side I will have weeks where life gets in the way and I am not on plan and I wil lose loads. Im sure there is some scientific hormonal chemical balance reason for it but in the end I figure that each week is a fresh start so pit everything you can into it and eventually you will get to where you need to be xx

Back