Disaster!!

Teamonkey

Been out to my neices 1st birthday party and I caved in.. Had some salad and a bit of chicken and a small bit of birthday cake. To be honest I didnt enjoy it that much and not to sound too discusting the food literaly went straight through me. Now left with belly ach. I had one shake for brekkie bit think thats it now for today nothing else other than water. Bit grumpy at muself :-(

You would of been ok if you had just stuck to the chicken salad. The cake is packed with sugars and carbs which is not good for this diet.

i eat regular, but only protein and fats.

Been out to my neices 1st birthday party and I caved in.. Had some salad and a bit of chicken and a small bit of birthday cake. To be honest I didnt enjoy it that much and not to sound too discusting the food literaly went straight through me. Now left with belly ach. I had one shake for brekkie bit think thats it now for today nothing else other than water. Bit grumpy at muself :-(

I'm sorry you have a sore tummy - poor you! It is not a disaster though - unless you let it become one. The diet you are on is very strict and works really well, but it can lead to failure if you are not feeling strong. Some people manage to get to goal with no breaks, but most do not. I am doing something similar but am planning in a weekend off-plan each month. It means that every month I have to go through the discomfort of getting back into ketosis, but that is balanced out by being able to relax for 2 or 3 days a month. I am not losing weight as quickly as I did when I was 100% all of the time, but I feel that I will be able to get to goal as I know I have breaks to look forward to, and because they are planned I have not failed. The last time I lost a lot of weight but gave up half way because it was just too tough. This time I will get to goal and will be able to maintain because I am more realistic about what I can cope with. Have faith, you will get there, and don't be too tough on yourself for lapses - you are human :).

You've not watched the LT video... Fat makes you fat...

I have watched it, and I've done lots of other research and I have come to the conclusion that fat does not make you fat. Not if eaten correctly anyway.

Look up ketogenic diets, we should all know quite a bit about it as this is what lipotrim is forcing our body to do.

Well if you take that argument then nothing makes you fat. You can eat carbs, sugar, whatever - IN MODERATION!!

I have watched it, and I've done lots of other research and I have come to the conclusion that fat does not make you fat. Not if eaten correctly anyway.

Look up ketogenic diets, we should all know quite a bit about it as this is what lipotrim is forcing our body to do.

I am also allowing myself to eat cheese and bits of meat cut into cubes when I feel I can't go on anymore with only liquids. Counting the extra food I am eating and drinking plenty of water am still losing an average of 4-5 pounds a week. Last time 4 years ago I managed to lose 4 stones in 10 weeks and i cheated a lot with carbohydrates, because of the cravings.I had to stop Lipotrim and the weight piled back on. Now only protein and fat for these annoying cravings. Didn't hurt a bit and stayed in ketosis. :)

Don't beat yourself up, I'm in the same boat faltering over the weekend but hey life happens its just about getting back on track.

You haven't let it push you out of the routine fully so you'll be grand it might not even register fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back