Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Discovering bones I have never felt before

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Gerry1, 26 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Gerry1

Gerry1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I can feel bones that I have never felt before.

I still have a bit more to lose before I get to my goal - want to get to 10st which at 5'6" I will be happy with.

It's brilliant though to be able to see a bit of my collar bone which was hidden before and also to know that I do indeed have hips.

Anyone else getting a bit of a buzz from feeling the odd rib?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    We used to talk on Discovery Health about "BAS" which was Boney Arse Syndrome and I remember the first time I had a bath when I was reducing weight and it hurt to sit on my bum!

M.

4. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    Lol I had the same last time.....i was covered in bruises.....I like to put my elbows on my knees when i was thinking.....but i could never wear skirts cos my bones dug in lol....YAY for bones.
    And of course those fabulous collarbones!

X

5. laa68

laa68 Silver Member

Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Hi, just thought i'd tell u my funny story about discovering bones. I went to the docs and whilst i was there i took the opportunity to ask him what the strange lump on my shoulder was. he sed it was my bone!! I'd never felt it before x

6. Witchie

Witchie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    Yea, collarbones. And cheekbones. And a jaw bone now I've lost my double chin. And bones in my hands. And ribs. I have finally realised I have a skeleton underneath all this flesh.:D

7. IMac

IMac Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    If only !! How jealous am I:jelous:

Well done :party0049::party0049::party0049:

I'll let you know if I ever get there...in fact the world will now if i get there....

with love x

8. Gerry1

Gerry1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Imac - you will get there! Look at what you have achieved in just 4 weeks - fantastic!

9. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    yup i love me collar bones....ooo n my hip bones to xxx

10. Monsoon

Monsoon Loving LT!!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh, that is so funny, I find it awkward to get to sleep, sit in a chair, get comfy etc because of my 'new' bones, so with you on that one, i am also continually getting bruises, hopefully that will stop soon, oh and I have hip bones too, i discovered a while ago, would i give it up??? - NEVER, I LOVE IT
    T x

11. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

I love my collar bones ha ha ha I find it uncomfy now when i sit on a hard chair ha ha ha and i have a jaw line for the 1st time in years!!

12. chunkychops

chunkychops Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    my bum hurts just sitting here. Miss my padding sometimes......but the pain is better lol

13. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol!!!!!

I discovered I have a jawbone now I only have 1.5 chins instead of the whole fleet I used to have!!!!!

I love my collarbones - I didn't realise I missed them so much!!! And my hip bones! Wow, they feel so bony when I lay on my side in bed. Alas, my ribs are still nicely padded although the top ones are more visible than before!

My youngest pulled her t-shirt up, asked us to look at her and pulled in her tiny tummy - her ribs were so sharp she nearly took our eyes out!!! Lol!! I'm looking forward to getting reacquainted with mine!!!!!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.