Discovering bones I have never felt before

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Gerry1, 26 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Gerry1

Gerry1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I can feel bones that I have never felt before.

I still have a bit more to lose before I get to my goal - want to get to 10st which at 5'6" I will be happy with.

It's brilliant though to be able to see a bit of my collar bone which was hidden before and also to know that I do indeed have hips.

Anyone else getting a bit of a buzz from feeling the odd rib?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    We used to talk on Discovery Health about "BAS" which was Boney Arse Syndrome and I remember the first time I had a bath when I was reducing weight and it hurt to sit on my bum!

M.

4. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    Lol I had the same last time.....i was covered in bruises.....I like to put my elbows on my knees when i was thinking.....but i could never wear skirts cos my bones dug in lol....YAY for bones.
    And of course those fabulous collarbones!

X

5. laa68

laa68 Silver Member

Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Hi, just thought i'd tell u my funny story about discovering bones. I went to the docs and whilst i was there i took the opportunity to ask him what the strange lump on my shoulder was. he sed it was my bone!! I'd never felt it before x

6. Witchie

Witchie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    Yea, collarbones. And cheekbones. And a jaw bone now I've lost my double chin. And bones in my hands. And ribs. I have finally realised I have a skeleton underneath all this flesh.:D

7. IMac

IMac Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    If only !! How jealous am I:jelous:

Well done :party0049::party0049::party0049:

I'll let you know if I ever get there...in fact the world will now if i get there....

with love x

8. Gerry1

Gerry1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Imac - you will get there! Look at what you have achieved in just 4 weeks - fantastic!

9. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    yup i love me collar bones....ooo n my hip bones to xxx

10. Monsoon

Monsoon Loving LT!!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh, that is so funny, I find it awkward to get to sleep, sit in a chair, get comfy etc because of my 'new' bones, so with you on that one, i am also continually getting bruises, hopefully that will stop soon, oh and I have hip bones too, i discovered a while ago, would i give it up??? - NEVER, I LOVE IT
    T x

11. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

I love my collar bones ha ha ha I find it uncomfy now when i sit on a hard chair ha ha ha and i have a jaw line for the 1st time in years!!

12. chunkychops

chunkychops Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    my bum hurts just sitting here. Miss my padding sometimes......but the pain is better lol

13. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol!!!!!

I discovered I have a jawbone now I only have 1.5 chins instead of the whole fleet I used to have!!!!!

I love my collarbones - I didn't realise I missed them so much!!! And my hip bones! Wow, they feel so bony when I lay on my side in bed. Alas, my ribs are still nicely padded although the top ones are more visible than before!

My youngest pulled her t-shirt up, asked us to look at her and pulled in her tiny tummy - her ribs were so sharp she nearly took our eyes out!!! Lol!! I'm looking forward to getting reacquainted with mine!!!!!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.