disgusted and shocked,any answers for me,please!!!!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
well week 11 weigh in and im so upset,shocked,and disgusted..........im up 1lb:cry: and i have no clue as to why.ive done nothing different and just cant understand why this has happened.my cdc was as shocked as me too.

do any of you wise people out there have any idea as to why this may be??
i dont really get a period as i have the coil(just an odd one,but dont think that this is the cause)i drink 6 litres of water a day,plus i exercise,any answers would be gratefully appreciated,
thanx elaine x

Bet you anything that it's water retention. As you get smaller you may wanna reduce your water intake to 4litres hun.

I have the coil also and am told that although we don't bleed we still get the bloating.

DON'T BE UPSET! you kick butt xxxx

Do u really have to reduce ya water ??? As my losses havent been that great for few weeks and been drinking the same amount of water!

thanx blue grapefruit,
do we still have the water retention even though we have no period,do you really think that this could be the cause????
why do we have to reduce the water when we are smaller???
elaine x

Well, there's no real science behind it but my feet used to swell when i drank 6 litres a day! Apparently it's all due to overloading your body too much.

And yes, defo water retention, measure your waist in centimetres every day and you see it (don't do this while SSing cos it'll be shrinking)

Seriously chick, don't be annoyed with it, you are doing so well. Your average is 4lbs a week!!!! THAT'S NUTS!!

:clap: I'm proud of you xx

Thanx Again Hun(blue)
Im Just Going To Get On With Losing Alot For Next Week,im Not Letting It Get Me Down,just To Make Sure I Got It Right......you Think That I Should Drop My Water Intake To 4 Litres A Day,im On My 3rd As I Type!!!

Well try dropping it to 5. My BMI was the same as yours and i managed brilliantly on 4l a day.

:D

Thanx For Taking The Time Out For The Advice Hun,
Much Appreciated,
Elaine X

Wow, 6 litres...that is alot. Even at my eight my personal trainer said I should only be on 4.5 and I am humongous!! Don't worry hun, you're doing great and I am sure things will work out just fine.

Dont you dare be disgusted or disappointed with yourself! You have been an absolute star. You're always here with such positive support for all of us. You have had great losses up til now and this is just a wee blip. Stay positive and set your sights on next weeks weigh in.
You can do it.

Has to be water retention, your loss's have been brillant, please dont get upset you will see difference next weigh-in.:patback:

Dont you dare be disgusted or disappointed with yourself! You have been an absolute star. You're always here with such positive support for all of us. You have had great losses up til now and this is just a wee blip. Stay positive and set your sights on next weeks weigh in.
You can do it.

Couldnt have put it any better myself xx

please don't get too upset hun, I'm sure like the others have said its just water retention!

Hope you have a MAHOOSIVE loss next week and kick those scale's ass(if they have one hehe)

x

Assuming that all other things are equal, Water is only held ny the body when it needs it, if you drink too much (without going too far), your body will pass the water out. My experience was that whenever I reduced my intake, I started to gain weight and started to have (huge) problems with my tummy.
It is an issue that goes round and round but the biology seems to work for me...

You can do it.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THAT F2TF40,IT REALLY BROUGHT A SMILE TO MY FACE(AND IF IM HONEST A GLAZED LOOK OVER MY EYES),YOU ARE ALL GREAT ON HERE,I REALLY COULDNT DO IT WITHOUT YOU ALL,I SAY THIS ALL THE TIME BUT ITS SOOOO TRUE,
THANX AGAIN,
ELAINE X

Thanx Mrs B,
By The Way Im Loving The New Picture Of You,you Look Fab!!!
Elaine X

Back