disgusting..

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Well I have had a MAJOR bad week! Was away with my best friend at the weekend and its safe to say the amount of drink and terrible food I ate would disgust u and the syns wud be literally colossal! But I had an amazin time and even though I feel awful now I enjoyed ever bit of it but of course it didn’t stop there and from iv come back my eatings been terrible as well (im blamin it on all the alcohol that has given me a 3 day hangover!!) today so far iv had a sausage roll, two pieces of toast and a cereal bar!! There is no need at all and im at the chinese for lunch with my work colleagues for a leaving do! I am on self destruct mode! Weigh in is 2mro evening and its safe to say I have at the very least gained about 4lb (this is what my own scales say) and im not surprised.. but I have stocked up on healthy stuff and im ready and rarin to go for a fresh start 2mro.. sorry for the rant! xox

sounds like you had a fab time hun dont dwell on the wrongs.. smile say i enjoyed myself and just get back on track as soon as you can

Just start afresh tomorrow! And make sure you do go to weigh in and face it else there is a chance it will carry on next week...

Good luck, a least you enjoyed it :)

Thank u girlies for your positive replies u make me feel so much better, ur all fab! I did enjoy it and its only a blip, im gonna go and face weigh in and get back on track 100% tomorrow and I no whatever I gain, I can get off in again within a couple of weeks, im only human eh? ;)

I am so glad i have seen this thread after my huge blow out last night i am feeling better this morning and it is nice to know you aint on your own :) It is so hard though after a blow out the horrible feeling you get lol xx

I am so glad i have seen this thread after my huge blow out last night i am feeling better this morning and it is nice to know you aint on your own :) It is so hard though after a blow out the horrible feeling you get lol xx

Aw chic u are def not on ur own, if u seen the amount I have consumed in alcohol and food u would think ur own is nothing lol but im back on plan 2mro no matter how big my gain is lol, hope ur doin ok :D

Curvygirl87 said:
Aw chic u are def not on ur own, if u seen the amount I have consumed in alcohol and food u would think ur own is nothing lol but im back on plan 2mro no matter how big my gain is lol, hope ur doin ok :D

I have just moved to yorks and still don't know anyone but my friend come and stay every month which is this weekend so it will be a vodka fest!! I was fine any other time... It's the hangover the next day and the need for fat that's a killer lol. You have to live still.... Just in moderation :))

Aww thanks hun :) im back on track today :) just that horrible feeling i hate the day after lol! hpe yoyr weigh in isnt as bad as what you think xx

Aww thanks hun :) im back on track today :) just that horrible feeling i hate the day after lol! hpe yoyr weigh in isnt as bad as what you think xx

It’s a really horrible feeling isn’t it! I really do think weigh in will be horrific lol but im not dwelling on it lol im back on plan 100% for 2mro and no more alcohol for a few weeks at least!lol xx

i did the same on a weekend away with hubby, I gained 3.5lbs and got back on track 100%. At weigh in last night I had lost 3.5lb! So off in one week and can now get on with losing more.

Good luck for this new week xx

I think at some point we all go through this and feel ashamed of ourselves, you were away and wanted to enjoy yourself who doesn't.. just get back on track and look back on it with nothing but good memories which i hope it was x

Your not alone, it was my birthday last week me and bf went to edinburgh for a few days, I had already decided i was not going to be on plan for 3 days thurs/fri/sat we had lunch and tea out on both days and had a cooked breakfast at the hotel on 2 mornings! i didnt drink too much i had 1 bottle of beer and a shandy one night that was it i dont drink v much at all. i came back and on sunday i should have got back on plan but that fell to pieces we had mcdonalds for lunch, a 12" stuffed crust cheese feast pizza and chips between 2 of us for tea and i ate about 10 black magic chocs that night too, i got on the scales to a 1lb gain mon morning but im expecting it to show next week! lol i did do loads of walking in edinburgh including nearly an hour an half beforer tea one night whilst looking for a decent restaurant but we ended up back at the first one we looked at, bf wasnt too impressed lol im very fussy and also vegetarian! :D i learned my lesson though from the blisters on my feet and quickly chose the restaurant the next night! lol good luck with this week, i started a fresh monday morning and plan to stick 100% now until i go on holiday which is in july when i will prob go off plan again for a week, I just accepted i will prob gain but as long as i stick to sw it will come off again, its just a blip but its also having fun and living as long as your not eating like that everyday which is how i ended up here in the first place then you'll be fine, just write it off and get back on plan :)

The way i look at it is we are all human aint we and what kind of life would we have if we didnt have any treats or enjoyed ourselves lol! but yeah curvygirl it is a horrible feeling ever! i am back on track today been drinking tons of water and as the day has gone by that horrible feeling is coming off lol! i had a bad week few weeks back was very naughty 5 days out of the week and gained 3.5lbs but the follwing week lost 5.5 pounds! so i hope that the same for this week :D i do like threads like these because it gives you that support you need and gets you motivated again. some of my friends i cant moan to because they just roll their eyes and they dont understand lol its ok for them they eat takeaway every night and never put any weight on! lol xx

Talking of water... Do ppl drink a lot and think it makes a difference? I'm terrible and def should up my intake!

Thanks everyone for all ur replies, that’s life for us, and all u peeps make it feel so much more normal and easier to get back on track:D

Defo sxykyle I not wot u mean! I wish I cud eat what I wanted and get away wit it but I cant, boohoo but I feel rotten today and al bloated, im lookin forward to getting back on plan 2mro and facin the scales and startin the week afresh :D xxx

Keldelacoe said:
Talking of water... Do ppl drink a lot and think it makes a difference? I'm terrible and def should up my intake!

It makes a difference to me, in that i tend to loose more if i do stick to plan & drink loads of water. But if i don't Stick to plan no amount of water helps

If i had a blow out it defo helps to drink loads of water next day because iv heard alot of high fatty foods have a lot of sodium in them which means there a lot of water rentention so drinking loads of water flushes it out as to say. but i agree i do need to drink more in the day im addicted to cups of tea have about 8 a day :eek:

Back