Disheartened...

Ovolass

Maybe I was being foolish thinking it would be falling off a lot faster... I am frustrated that this costs so much for fairly feeble results. I was losing this much a week on Weight Watchers.
Last weigh in I lost UNDER 2lbs, and while
I haven't had an official weigh in this week because of the bank holiday, it looks to be 1 off this week as well.
Guess I just thought there'd be better results, especially since I've been 100% since day 1. Four weeks and it's slowed right down after the first two.
This is week 5, and I am feeling dreadful, emotionally...
Is there a way to boost loss?!

Hi sorry to hear of your disappointment but try to remember it's still a loss! And the little losses always seem to be followed by larger ones so keep your chin up!! Besides it's good to keep in mind that the weight loss is just a very good side benefit to the bigger picture - you're changing your bad habits and getting fit and healthy.

Think about how you will feel when you reach target and recall all the reasons you did this in the first place. Hope you feel better soon, stay positive x

I agree that you probably should be losing more weight than 2lb per week. Are you drinking enough water? Has your body entered Ketosis for definite?

I'm sure you must be due a big loss!

Hey hun this may sound daft but are you drinking plenty plus have you been toilet (sorry) I find my losses are lower if I dont drink enough(equally I was having bad losses from drinking too much) and go to the lav it might be something worth looking at. Hope you feel better about it soon x

Hi all! Yes, water intake is exactly 3 litres a day now, as when I was drinking 4 litres a day, they blamed my slow loss on too much water. Fibre clear once a day is keeping me 'regular' as well! :O Chemist said that with being 4"10, it would come off a bit slower, as my body uses less calories a day than someone that is, say 5'5... Sigh. Average of 2 lbs a week is acceptable loss, she said. Double sigh. Hey, at least it's coming off, albeit slowly. So looks like the two stone u want to lose will take a couple months longer than I expected. :(

:bighug:there's nothing I can really add to the above but just wanted to send you a hug xx

So you can have bad losses with drinking to much water and the same drinking less. Then I guess it's trial and error on how much water you drink.

I'm probably going to mess up at some point, some days I am really thirsty some days I have to force down even my first glass, hopefully I'll adapt!

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

I know what you mean. So far today I've only managed 1 litre but then again I've had loads of tea but just found out a few days ago you can't add tea to your water total. It sucks. Water is so bland but apparently you learn to love it. I can't see that happening anytime soon.

Do you drink it with ice? I've found making a glass of water and filling it with ice helps, it just goes down easier cold.

Do you use normal 'tap' water?

I find it 'hard' on my throat when I swallow it and have drank Brita filtered water for about a year now, you can buy a Brita filter from Tesco for about £9

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

I find drinking out of a 500ml bottle easier but it has to be ice cold so I always have the britta filter jug in the fridge

I dont know if this advice is any good but I bought 4 bottles of evian water 75cl each and then set myself targets.

1st bottle to be finished by 11.30, 2nd bottle by 3.30pm, 3rd bottle by 7.30pm and 4th bottle for after 7.30 and during the night when thirsty?

Anyway hope your managing and your weightloss is still going strong, chin up and keep us updated x

I always drink from the bottle too, find it much easier

Back