Disheartening third week and restart!

Lovette84

Had my third week weigh in yesterday and only 1 pound lost.

It was my birthday on Thursday the 19th so I indulged with my friends and it just didn’t stop from there. One meal led to another and another..... despite the fact that I was still having my shakes and working out at the gym. I think that was the saving grace to me not gaining any this week.

Today I am officially restarting the Cambridge diet together with my OH (who believe it or not lost 7 pounds on first week). I have two weeks to get to 13st or under which is at least 3lbs. I tend to find I focus a lot better when I have a goal to reach.
we are supporting each other and said we would do SS for a set period of 1 month from today and see how it goes.

i am positive that I will stick it through this time and no room for temptation.

I wanted to also ask if anyone knows how to post before during pictures….

Wish us luck.

* i meant 3lbs per week :break_diet:

I find most Cambridge ladies struggle on week 3 with the weight loss - but still have inch loss, which is why I think it is also important to do measurements. This is encouraging to see inches come off when the pounds every now and then settle.

Static on week 3

I find most Cambridge ladies struggle on week 3 with the weight loss - but still have inch loss, which is why I think it is also important to do measurements. This is encouraging to see inches come off when the pounds every now and then settle.

Marion,

The strange thing is that I still feel like i have lost inches especially my belly and arms but the scales say no.

I am hoping three weeks from now I will be stronger than I was this last week. But am taking it one day, one hour, one minute at a time.

Thats what I mean - you are still changing body shape - the weight loss will kick in again next week, no worries. Keep up the good work!

Back