Dismiss the little devil on ya shoulder!

sliminside

Focused on the Goal
isnt it amazing when you are on this diet, that you hear a little voice telling you to go into the kitchen to eat! mine try to convince me to go and eat some left over chicken lol. the thing is im not even hungry!

i re started on monday (9th jan) after numerous false starts. im not going to lie,i was tempted by that naughty devil for a split second, but then i came on here, read a few posts,drank some water and realised its just not worth it and all im going to end up doing is making the journey longer.

sorry if im going on,im not mad honest lol im just wondering if anyone else has this problem and if so what do you do to get through it?

on a lighter note tomorrow when you wake up you will have lost a few pounds, as long as you dismiss that little devil on ya shoulder. lol love this site, we can do it! x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hey, while on LT I've totally emptied the fridge of any food, leftover or otherwise, apart from some basics my OH will need. He's also got into the habit of buying his food daily so there's never much lying around to tempt me (especially alcohol!)

Try not to put yourself in too many situations where it would be easy to have something to eat.

It is incredibly hard but like you say, once you get weighed it spurs you on even more!

Good luck xx

my bf locked the doors to the kitchen this morning and today has been my first day 100% so thats what we're doing from now on and den wen he came home he opened the door so i could put on a wash and make his dinner and i was totally fine! WHOOP WHOOP finally 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cherrygem said:
my bf locked the doors to the kitchen this morning and today has been my first day 100% so thats what we're doing from now on and den wen he came home he opened the door so i could put on a wash and make his dinner and i was totally fine! WHOOP WHOOP finally 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yayeeeee, well done cherry! Xx

Back