Disneyland Paris

I went last year, it is very hard to stick to plan to be honest, but it is possible, just try and stick with tomato based pasta dishes ect. I went completely off, fell in love with the earl of sandwich... so loads of bread, but I didn't gain much I think all the walking around helps.

We didn't really go on many rides as we had our 3 year old with us, we went on the rocking rollercoaster but that was it, everything else little one came on with us so was suitable for him. There are loads of shows to go and see, some disney ones some not. There's loads to do I'm sure you'll love it.

As for the diet try and be as good as possible but do treat yourself and don't beat yourself up if you do go off plan, your on holiday enjoy :)

Most food inside the parks isn't going to be good for your plan, I'd recommend taking in packed lunches and snacks, they have lockers if you change your mind about rides.

Disneyland has lots of shows and it is split into different areas by lots of floral or water or metal features. Also there slow rides to take you around the whole of the park.

Hope you have a great time

I went to Disney last month. It is what motivated me to start my diet again! Walking around so much really hurt my feet and back! I went to Disney in America last year for 3 weeks it wasn't a problem then because I was 3 stone lighter lol. There's a lot to see andndomapart from rides also some of the rides are pretty tame.

I ate a lot of bread whilst there but because of all the walking it didn't affect my weight too much. Think I put 1lb on in 7 days. If you have breakfast included at your hotel stick to fruit and yoghurts. There are a few buffet places you could try and stick to meats and salads etc or go for pastas at table service restaurants, the quick service counters are mainly fast food.

dlrpmagic.com gives all menus and prices for all the restaurants. It's only a few days just go and enjoy yourself don't worry too much

Well I failed big style on the food front and it took me a while to get into the whole thing to be honest but I don't think the heat helped it was really hot!
The Earl of sandwich was yum yum! I was surprised actually that if I had had the willpower I could have actually eaten a lot more reasonably unfortunatley I had the taste for bread and butter and everything else bad!

Back