dispondant

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
well guys after 1 week on atkins and sticking with it , plus exersizing ive only lost a pound :0( im sooooo dissapointed , but then i think about the fact that i was completely stuck on a 1000 cal low fat plus lots of exersize diet and i think mmm it something !!
im sticking with it tho , i feel good and dont have to count calories , i am going to cut out the few low carb foods from atkins that they say you can have in induction such as the
bars and see if that makes a difference , so bring on next week and we will see what it brings :0)

Sukie I'm doing the same, this past week I haven't lost and the only thing thats changed is I've had some Low Carb Atkins Bars! It may be a coincidence but the association is there now so I'm not going to have them again. We'll get there matey just keep going and don't give up :)

thanks for that rela ,
im glad im not the only one :0)
goodluck for this week , hopefully if we are really patient we might get one of those mystical whoooooshies :0) that wld make up for it !!

The Atkins bars are renowned for stalling people. If you are sensitive to carbs, then all the fibre in the world won't cancel it out!
I stalled with the bars. Didn't lose a lb for two weeks & couldn't work out why.
I stopped the bars & had a massive weightloss the following week.

Good luck Sue and Rela for a good loss this week without the bars. As ZoBo says, some people just can't eat them al all.

I should have expected it really as when I went onto the bars on CD thats when the weight loss stopped. Lab rats learn faster than I do LOL

well hopefully then if you both cut out the bars you should have a really good loss this week!

Good luck

xx

im on to it , had a good day today , no bars , or yesterday for that matter , their just so convenient instead of brekkie , bought some little cheeses baby bells dont seem to have any carbs in them so theyll be good for quick snacks, plus i shouldnt be so lazy and cook :0)

I know, you forget how you used to rely on snacky stuff, thats why I always try and keep a couple of cooked diced chicken breasts in the fridge so if I get peckish between meals I can just grab a handful of meat LOL oooooooooer! :D

I know, you forget how you used to rely on snacky stuff, thats why I always try and keep a couple of cooked diced chicken breasts in the fridge so if I get peckish between meals I can just grab a handful of meat LOL oooooooooer! :D

Thats a good idea! I will try that :)

Its the snacking that does it too I think, I find that during times where I have stuffed my face a lot its when I have the best losses. Bizarre!

I always cook more meat than we'll eat in one meal. I also have a pot of veggie stew on standby as well.

Back