Dissapointed

LOUKET22

I dont know what to do. Im now at the end of my 3rd week on induction and have only lost 1 pound. I also have excess weight to lose i currently weigh 17st 10lb and im 5ft 7. Im 29 year old female. Ive struggled with weight all my life i went to weight watchers for 3 weeks and put half a stone on. I then went to see my dietician at my doctors who put me on xenical it took me 3 months to lose half a stone and as soon as i came off them i put another stone back on. I sucessfully managed to lose 2 stone a couple of years ago on cambridge again all back on so now i thought id try atkins. I dont knwo what im doing wrong according to the book I should have had some good weight loss by now even if it was only water! I did lose 7 lb in my first and the last 2 weeks 6 lb has crept back on - i dont get it i havent changed anything. Im drinking diet lemonade and water through the day - i drink 3 cups of coffee a day with cream in. I eat sugar free jelly for breakfast, ham and cheese salad ( a cup full of lettuce, 5 or 6 slices of cucumber and 4 or 5 cherry toms) and a spoon ful of full fat mayo. For tea I have bacon and low carb sausages with 2 fried eggs, or chicken breast wrapped in bacon with fried peppers or a steak plain with mushrooms and asparagus. No snacks and not eating after 8 on a evening. I just dont know where im going wrong - it is possible i got it all wrong and im eating something in the above which i shouldnt be - maybe someone can shed some light and help me.

Hi Lou,

Try posting your daily eating every day and let us crit it love.

Back