Dissapointed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by goldylocks, 15 May 2011 Social URL.

1. goldylocks

goldylocks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(13.74%)
    This week i have been totally 100% (week 4) but i got on my scales this morning and i have only lost 2lb since last tues:cry:(i know i know but i just cant help myself!). My weigh in is on Tues and i was hoping for a better number.
    The only thing i have done different this week is excercise twice for 20 mins each time, but would this make my weight loss slower???
    I just dont get it! If anyone has any ideas how i can boost the loss for the last couple of days i'd love to hear from you ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    not sure about advice but just want to say dont let it get you down as you are doing so well, and throw those scales away lol u may still have a good loss on tuesday :) xx

4. Tanya-inprogress

Tanya-inprogress Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    I 've done exactly the same as you today with the same result - dont weigh until thurs though. I have read a lot of people saying that the water is very important as it helps your kidneys cleanse out the impurities (fat?).
    Quite a lot of people seem to report better losses with a higher water intake - up to 4l.
    Hope this helps:)

5. KingMaker79

KingMaker79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.79%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well if that's more exercise than you usually do, it could be that you've toned up some muscles, so wouldn't worry too much about it! :D

6. goldylocks

goldylocks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(13.74%)
    Thanks guys i drank just over 3L yesterday and will do the same again today so will just wait til tomorrow to see what happens!

7. dolphin10

dolphin10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Slimming World
    -------------------------------------------------
    Looking at your loss in the last few weeks, I see you shed a lot, almost 19 Ibs. I think you will lose at a slower rate from now on, even 2 Ibs is a good weight, I know for all the hard work we put in you expect to shed more but there will be weeks when it won't be very much, some weeks for no reason you will lose more , I suppose it's the body's way of adjusting. You are doing brilliantly, keep it up:D

8. Leluna

Leluna wannabeslim

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    yep agree with all of the above.... the losses start to slow down a little as you get goin..... ive been 100% all the way and two of the weeks i lost 2lbs and i weigh in this Wednesday and so far ive only lost 1lb! But i lost 5lbs last week, so i just take the good with the not so good.... it all adds up,evens out and you will get there.. hang in and try not to keep hoppin on the scales!!! x

9. lil_trixie

lil_trixie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    Chin up and good luck for your next weigh in. Exercise should be working for you as your body is using the fat for extra energy. xx

10. dolphin10

dolphin10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Slimming World
    -------------------------------------------
    Good luck for wednesday, you will do fine.:D

11. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Last time round, I only lost ONE pound on the third week, I was devastated, but lost 5 the week after, so it evens out eventually . Keep at it : )

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.