Dissapointed

tubbyme11

Hello

2 and a half weeks ago i decided to start weight watchers i have been going to the gym mon-fri

Monday - 1 hour swimming and 45 mins aqua zumba
Tuesday - 1 hour swimming and 45 mins aqua tone
wednesday - 1 hour swimming and 45 mins zumba
Thursday - 1 hour swimming and 45 mins zumba
Friday - 1 hour swimming

Breakfast

10 Strawberrys and 2 kiwi fruit
or
2 oranges and 2 banana

Dinner

A large salad and 2 ww Yoghurts

Tea

Chicken Breast and salad and half a packer of beefy rice
or
Jacket potato weight watchers meal and sprouts or garden peas

Snacks although not every day and not them both at once
WW lemon Slice
WW Cookies

I have been drinking Water , Diet coke and Black Tea

i have weighed my self and only lost 2lb :(

What am i doing wrong?

Am i doing to much exercise? am i eating 2 much or to little?

I am so upset as i have been 100% good

Please can anybody advise?

I have download an ap on the iphone its a food diary and tells you how many calories you have been eating i have been eating between 900 and 1300 a day

please can you help as i am so dissapointed :mad:

Thanks

x

You may need to up your water intake?

How many points are you meant to have every day? You could eat some activity points? Xx

hi i have been having 1 litre of water but then i have been including my water for my tea as well, im allowed 27 points.

Do you think what i am eating is ok? or am i not doing it right?

x

tubbyme11 said:
hi i have been having 1 litre of water but then i have been including my water for my tea as well, im allowed 27 points.

x
Sorry to intrude on your conversation.....
You're allowed 27 pp but do you eat all of them? You also have extra pp for all your exercise plus your weeklies. Maybe you're not eating enough for the amount of exercise you do.

don't forget muscle weighs more than fat and you could be losing inches. It's best to lose it in small amounts that way it should stay off easier when you're maintaining.

:)

ONLY 2lb? Consider the amount of calories that amounts to is 7000. Is it so disappointing then?
If you're on 27 points I assume that you're not too far from a healthy weight in relative terms so what does that equate to as a percentage of your body weight? It's unlikely you will lose huge quantities a week if you don't have huge quantities to lose overall.

You didn't put the weight on in two weeks so don't try to lose it in a single week!

Last edited:
Hi Guys

I am not to sure if i am just expecting faster results because i am comparing this diet to lipotrim and i lost loads on that, i know its not the same and it will take a bit longer but i honestly thought i would be losing at least 2lb a week not 2lb in 2 and a half weeks, i am 16stone and i am 5"7 and aged 25 the leader said my ideal weight should be 11.09 so i have quite a bit to go and i really want to do it properly and healthy but i am dissapointed maybe im just expecting miracles lol

x

tubbyme11 said:
Hi Guys

I am not to sure if i am just expecting faster results because i am comparing this diet to lipotrim and i lost loads on that, i know its not the same and it will take a bit longer but i honestly thought i would be losing at least 2lb a week not 2lb in 2 and a half weeks, i am 16stone and i am 5"7 and aged 25 the leader said my ideal weight should be 11.09 so i have quite a bit to go and i really want to do it properly and healthy but i am dissapointed maybe im just expecting miracles lol

x

Everything takes time and effort it will come off, just don't give up, make sure you eat all your points and drink plenty

Good luck, you CAN do it :)

tubbyme11 said:
Hi Guys

x

900-1300 calories is too low given what you've said about yourself. Not eating enough will slow weightloss - plus there is a lot of sugar in your food choices. Hope that helps

tubbyme11 said:

x

I agree with everything said! You're eating fine by the looks of it, I do not think that 1L of water is enough with your exercise though!! Up that, and remember tea does count but it is a diuretic so maybe try peppermint tea? Just a thought! Xxx

Dominoid said:
ONLY 2lb? Consider the amount of calories that amounts to is 7000. Is it so disappointing then?
If you're on 27 points I assume that you're not too far from a healthy weight in relative terms so what does that equate to as a percentage of your body weight? It's unlikely you will lose huge quantities a week if you don't have huge quantities to lose overall.

You didn't put the weight on in two weeks so don't try to lose it in a single week!

I wish I was loosing 2lbs a week, haven't done that since week one!! Xxx

tubbyme11 said:

x

I don't think you've got enough points.

i will speak to my leader next wednesday and get her to double check my points, thanks for all your replys it helps a lot to no im doing it right :)
i will up my water intake and my food intake and see what the scales say next week

I will be back with an update ha

x

If you are female, 25, 5"7 and 16st you should be eating 36pp a week. Your meeting leader has got it wrong.

It sounds weird, but it's fact. Eat all your dailies. This is what's going wrong. PLUS all that exercise and you're in a serious deficit- this means you won't loose as your body will be storing.

Track and eat up to your points- have a word with your ww leader to and get her to work it out properly!!! I can't believe this has happened!!

sapphirestara said:
If you are female, 25, 5"7 and 16st you should be eating 36pp a week. Your meeting leader has got it wrong.

It sounds weird, but it's fact. Eat all your dailies. This is what's going wrong. PLUS all that exercise and you're in a serious deficit- this means you won't loose as your body will be storing.

Track and eat up to your points- have a word with your ww leader to and get her to work it out properly!!! I can't believe this has happened!!

I used my app to check. I know it's wrong- I am 18st and on 40 points. If I was at goal id be 10st-ish and on 26pp. Therefore you need more!! Jeez! I'm so annoyed for you!!! Might be worth downloading an app (ww or value diary) to help keep track of this. I'm REALLY glad you posted!!!!!!! Xxxxx

I'd ask for several free sessions! Sorry for the spamming! Just so miffed on your behalf!!! Xx

sapphirestara said:
I used my app to check. I know it's wrong- I am 18st and on 40 points. If I was at goal id be 10st-ish and on 26pp. Therefore you need more!! Jeez! I'm so annoyed for you!!! Might be worth downloading an app (ww or value diary) to help keep track of this. I'm REALLY glad you posted!!!!!!! Xxxxx

It's amazing how meeting leaders have to train etc but are unable to give the right information out, no wonder some people give up!

Another thing I've noticed is that your protein intake is really low. I think you should try to get a bit more of it into your diet to aid your weightloss.

Back