Dissapointing 3rd weigh in

Rachael C

Only lost 2pounds, seems to be halving every week even though ive done the exact same thing every week. Never cheated, same amount of exercise, same amount of water etc. Still happy to have lost 2pounds but if it carrys on decreasing each week im nt gonna be happy lol :mad:

I dont exercise much, mostly walking to college and around the shops lol but tbh i really dont have any energy at all to do anything else.

Don't get too disappointed hun.. It was a loss, it may have been a weight gain if you weren't on LT...

Look at the overall picture.. You have lost a stone in 3 weeks.. That's a great achievement and something you should be very proud of ♥ ♥

Yeahh i supose when u put it like that.. lol i am really happy to have lost a stone. Its probably just that its slowing down thought id be loosing like 4pounds every week, mehh im just moaning your right could of been a gain!!

..stay positive :eek: lol thanks x

I am saying that now, but i too am aiming for 4lb a week.. If i don't get it on my next weigh in, you can have a good laugh at me cos the tables have turned!! lol

I will be throwing a mega-strop!! pmsl x x

Well done rach, dont worry to much about slowing down it is just one week at 2lb next week may be more. 2lb of nasty fat gone forever! Good luck for next week huni xx

hi rach! dont get too down, i bet next weigh in that you will have alot more, thats sometimes how it works for some reason! was it totm or anything? that can effect losses because of the water retention. good luck for next week x

HI there you are a stone lighter than you were 3 weeks ago/ Nip into a shop and pick up 14 lb of butter. I promise you will come out smiling :) and that's all gone from you :) well done

I think your weight loss is amazing considering what your start BMI was. Percentage of weight loss you'd be on par of someone who had a higher BMI and lost larger amounts each week. Well done! :)

xx

Back