Distraction tactics advice needed.

Good Morning, I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good distraction techniques to get me through the next few days.

I at at home with my 2 year old and 6 month old baby girl. I have heard that doing to much in the first few days can make you very hungry is that true ??.

I don't really no what level of activity I should be doing at the mo.

Any advice for the first week would be great.

Many Thanks

Caz x

i would just keep busy chick then u wont b thinking about food n drink plenty of water, n come on this site n talk to others cause were all in it together well good luck hun x

Early nights are a must lol x

long soaks in the bath when kids are in bed, good few books and films at your disposal and this site to chat to others going through the same stuff will get you through xx

I'm glad i have come on here as am day 2 into lipotrim and am worried about feeling hungry and being tempted to eat!!! will use these tips to get me through :)

Pampering yourself..... tending to those eyebrows, getting those legs ship shape in time for summer, giving yourself a manicure/pedicure/facial can pass the time and make you feel great too.

Make sure your belly is always full of fluid. Constantly sip on something & throw in a few herbal teas aswell just so that you're not freezing.
YOU WILL DO IT!! ('',)

Am on day two at home on own as OH taken kids away, have been really tempted to eat today but reading this has really helped and am now going for a long soak in the bath even though it is the middle of the day!!!

Good Morning, I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good distraction techniques to get me through the next few days.

I at at home with my 2 year old and 6 month old baby girl. I have heard that doing to much in the first few days can make you very hungry is that true ??.

I don't really no what level of activity I should be doing at the mo.

Any advice for the first week would be great.

Many Thanks

Caz x

You will keep thinking about food in the first week or so, that's was the thing on my mind. Keep drinking water, black tea or coffee, try to have early nights.
Trust me it gets better in particular when you go for your first weigh in, the huge loss in the first week will carry you through next week. Good luck:D

Back