Ditch the baking tin/sheets and buy Silicone

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Beejster, 19 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Beejster

Beejster Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(21.57%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Am sure loads of you know about Silicone Bakeware but have noticed a number of great recipes on here call for fry light to 'grease' whatever you are cooking/baking.

I use all silicone bakeware for all my baking/cooking and not a single dish needs to be 'greased'. Lasgne just slides out and Cornbread, muffins, cakes etc all just pop from the bakeware when done.

Tis truly magic stuff!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Agree!!

I have just used my pretty butterfly shaped silicone mould, from poundland, to make the scanbran chocolate cake, and it just popped straight out.

You do need to put it on something solid though, like a tray in the oven or a plate in the microwave, as it's a bit floppy to try and move when full otherwise!!!

Emma xXx

4. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I make individual frittatas in the mini muffin silicone cases. lovely for a packed luch box

5. toliveordiet?

toliveordiet? Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(24.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow, what a great idea, I had never even thought about mini frittatas. Do you know if they freeze OK?

6. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    sorry i've usually eaten them before they get anywhere near the freezer. i don't see why not though cos you can freeze quiche ok

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.