Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

dizzy, muzzy head with headache

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 19 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Its been such a long time since I had a headache, that I am feeling pretty grotty today. Pre LL I was prone to daily headaches, I suspect because of the amount of c**p I ate. Now I have no headaches, (Or even spots ...yaaay!) so today has come as a bit of a blow.

I have been feeling quite dizzy, and sort of muzzy, with a headache nagging away behind the eyes. I have taken ibruprofen which has dulled it, but it is still there.

I wonder if I am affected by the weather? Its been very very close and thundery today. We were forecast for heavy rain and storms today, but they have not happened yet. I am also so unbeleivably tired, although I have done nothing different today: work, cook tea etc. I actually fell asleep on the sofa after coming home from school today, but when I woke up I still felt knackered.

I thought maybe a little food would help, so I ate two thin slices of low fat smoked ham and a a few cauli florets. (I know, not allowed officially, maybe it was the chatterbox...) I dont think I have blown ketosis?

Any thoughts? Is anyone else affected like this? Other than this I feel I am back on track with LL, after a few major wobbles. Just dont want to feel poorly.....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Sez

I have been feeling very similar today and actually went to bed this afternoon as I felt so bad. I'm pretty sure it's a lot to do with hayfever, do you suffer? I found it has really hit me today. Plus I have now realised that I have been taking the drowsy hayfever pills all week.

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Dizzy x

Sez likes this.
  4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I dont think its hayfever, as no catarrh etc. (My son suffers really badly). I am hoping it is weather (pressure) related.

I reckon I am going to watch Gok in a minute, then off to bed, in the hope it will be better tomo!

Thanks for your advice.
    xx

5. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hope you are feeling better now Sez.:)

Dizzy x

6. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOONX

7. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife now CD
    Hi I felt like that a couple of times its like a hangover head I just drank lots of water and it seems to go

8. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Hi Sez

Hopefully you'll be feeling better today - I'd say there's a good chance it is to do with the weather as I often get like that when we're due a storm and it doesn't come.

Cath

9. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello! Yes, I am fine now thanks. I really think it was weather related, as we did have a few claps of thunder but it came to nothing!

It was either that or maybe some sort of virus as several other of my colleagues complained of a similar thing this week. Also my 8 yr old daughter said she had a head ache on Thurs , and that is very unusual.

All well now tho, thanks for your concern.
    xx

10. scareypeanuts

scareypeanuts Just one day at a time

Diet:
    Waiting to start Avidlite
    Hi Sez,

I have been on and off with them and i think that it is the weather as it is very close (if you know what i mean).

Glad you are feeling better though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.