• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Dizzy Spells

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Stand up slowly hun.....try not to do too much...could be a way of your body saying'SLOW DOWN' XX

Sara4

Gold Member
Sounds like postural hypotension (ie, low blood pressure when you sit, stand or sudden movements) If is it is harmless. If you were not doing LT I would say add some salt into your diet and it should stop it but don't know if you could do that on LT!

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
Sounds like postural hypotension (ie, low blood pressure when you sit, stand or sudden movements) If is it is harmless. If you were not doing LT I would say add some salt into your diet and it should stop it but don't know if you could do that on LT!
Thanks Sarah, well I am on blood pressure tablets to help stop my migraines, but its only in the last few days Ive been like this. I may be slight anaemic, I tend to get like that a couple of times a year, but because Im on LT could I take iron tablets?

I get that too hun. My solution is to stand up slowly. And drink more water as that seems to be the answer to everything!! :)

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
I get that too hun. My solution is to stand up slowly. And drink more water as that seems to be the answer to everything!! :)
thanks daisy bank I'll see if that helps xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Yeah hun i had that a lot and its to be expected to be honest with the little amount of cals we have! Nic id right def take it slow xxx