DM Article - Woman trying to get to 1000lbs

That is unbelievable! I watched a program about a man who was 50 stone odd and he was trying to lose weight in a clinic in America in the end the damage he had done to his body killed him. Does she value her life so little that she is even thinking of doing this and what about her daughter - makes me mad!

from reading the artical i think her husband might be a feeder and hes helping her stay this way cause of a fear of losing her her ex was the same to i think. i think this woman needs help cause she may think shes happy but i think shes been conditioned to think this way.
that poor child shes may lose her mother.

:eek: I dont know what to say,

Other than this.

her daughter ought to be put with healthy-minded people. This isnt good for her mental health, and i can only imagine the encouragement she gets for eating crap.

Its like the worlds gone mad... one extreme to the other!

This has shocked me. I feel sorry that the woman thinks the way she does - and hope her daughter sees her mother get help.

Its truly awful.

x

This is really tragic!! I just don't understand the psychology! People like this must have terrible mental health problems and need urgent help!! I think it must be an attention seeking thing, especially as she's taken it to the papers! X

- i just think its a joke, if she was an anorexic openly trying to get to the lowest weight possible, her daughter would have been taken off her, but its like they think its almost funny, that this woman would do somthing thats not the 'norm' her duaghters mental health at risk.. and it sounds like the mothers mental healths already gone!

Sorry, but they should take her daughter away. There is no way that the little girl will learn about healthy eating.
She obviously has a death wish, and that's up to her but why should the little girl have to watch her mother die.
Words fail me, to tell the truth, and men pay to watch her stuff her face... really sick if you ask me!

Sorry, but they should take her daughter away. There is no way that the little girl will learn about healthy eating.
She obviously has a death wish, and that's up to her but why should the little girl have to watch her mother die.
Words fail me, to tell the truth, and men pay to watch her stuff her face... really sick if you ask me!

I totally agree with every word you say x

Surely it's just long term suicide? It will be very sad for her daughter when she gets old enough to understand that her mum is eventually going to die from her obsession.

Back