Do bars slow weightloss down??

Gembritney

Silver Member
i just wanted to double check this... before i go for my WI and pack pick up tomorrow.... does it really slow ur weightloss down???

Thanks hun x

I was hesitant at first too... for the exact same reasons! I only had one every other day for the first few weeks... but to be honest, I'm already depriving myself of so much, on this diet, and as many pointed out, LL is designed to have them included... so why make it even harder for myself?! I really like the bars, they perk up my day! So, I now have one every day, and my losses are exactly the same as before...

I'd try them and see! Obviously everyone is different, but they are part of a very carefully monitored diet. If they're included, they should be ok!

:D xx

I was hesitant at first too... for the exact same reasons! I only had one every other day for the first few weeks... but to be honest, I'm already depriving myself of so much, on this diet, and as many pointed out, LL is designed to have them included... so why make it even harder for myself?! I really like the bars, they perk up my day! So, I now have one every day, and my losses are exactly the same as before...

I'd try them and see! Obviously everyone is different, but they are part of a very carefully monitored diet. If they're included, they should be ok!

:D xx

Pinkie u are absolutely rite! we are deprived anyway so we should indulge in our bars! i have had one bar a day all this week so i have my WI tomo....:confused:

Pinkie u are absolutely rite! we are deprived anyway so we should indulge in our bars! i have had one bar a day all this week so i have my WI tomo....:confused:
Aww, well... good luck with your WI hun... and even if your loss is less than normal... it's not necessarily the bars... they are allowed, we're not cheating, we're being totally abstinent and doing all we're meant to... so with that peace of mind, it's all good...

...all we can do is stick with it I guess... (and praaaay!!) Lol...

;) xx

got the new toffee bar today!!!

they make no difference to weight loss...that's why they're part of the programme!

I only had 2 this week, with the busy week i have had i really wish i had got 7!!!
So handy, and yummy thats a win win for me!

id def be lost without the bars! i was suprised when i unwrapped the toffee bar.. i was hoping it would be a cereal bar covered with toffee... but it was still nice all the same!! nice and chewy..... but peanut bar is still my fav and its bigger and lasts longer ;)

I'm a big fan of big bars that last longer ;)
(sorry couldn't help myself lol)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bars would slow my weight loss down because they are so yummy I'd be tempted to have too many!
I stick to the packs because they are okay, but not likely to tempt
me to have extra. Bars are too much like real treats for me.

Back