Do I eat?? ill on anti biotics!

Jnolan

Hi,
Diagnosed with sinusitis yesterday. Been ill for 2 weeks now with flu and now this. On antibiotics and painkillers. I'm so upset at the thought of eating after being on cd for 16 days now. Advice??

Did you ask your dr? I would. Antibiotics and painkillers will be harsh on your tummy, liver and kidneys. More so if you have no food in there and they are working hard to flush ketones out.

Definately ask your dr.

Do they say to take with food or not?

Pesonally, if I was feeling poorly, and on antibiotics, i probably would try to eat - but try to be good at the same time. Your body probably does need some food sweetie.

Hope you feel better soon.

Lx

Jnolan said:
Hi,
Diagnosed with sinusitis yesterday. Been ill for 2 weeks now with flu and now this. On antibiotics and painkillers. I'm so upset at the thought of eating after being on cd for 16 days now. Advice??

I would eat, concentrate on getting better first :) x

I had the same problem before when I was ill and on CD. My CDC told me to eat and concentrate on getting better then come back on CD. Even if you don't want to go off plan, you can always move up to one of the higher steps until you're feeling better or try and follow a normal lower carb diet. Hope you're feeling better soon :)

Hi,

When i did cambridge last year i stepped up to one of the higher plans for 10 days, your CDC will be able to advise

Back