Do I give it one more month?

Dan8317

Hey all,

Well as title says I'm in a bit of a pickle. I thought I had cancelled my monthly pass and was going to switch to cc yesterday but realised that for some reason it hadn't cancelled. Now I'm debating whether to give ww just one more month seems as I already paid for it! I just can't get into it at the moment no matter how hard I try. Don't find esource all that helpful if I'm honest as I have a bb I can't even get the ww app and this I find really annoying. Wouldn't even mind paying to download one but can't find one for bb :(

Think the key for me is finding a way of tracking that I like. Pen and paper just make me obsess about it (I have ocd so not good), maybe could try just using my ww calulator :s

I know I just need one good week to get me back into it but just can't seem to do it and now it feels like I'm throwing money away it makes it worse.

Sorry about the rant just so annoyed with myself at the minute for not being able to just get on with it. Any suggestions?

Good luck all,
Dan x

Hi dan i was having the same dilema last week. I cut my losses with w.w and im just eating what i want in moderation. 3 healthy meals a day n snaks if i fancy them. No pointing,counting or weighin. I love it i had a sneaky luk at the scales this morn and im down by 2 and a half pound since friday. I supose not everything works for every1 but this does for me. I lost 4 stone 8 years ago after having my son and kept it off. Had my daughter 2 years ago so im just trying to get my last stone off that i neva lost last tym. Gud luck with what u decide.x

do you go to a class? ?

im a sucker gor lists and I have to have it all wrote down.

I tried doing ww on my own and didn't use pen and paper to track and felt lost and all over. so last week I re joined class and got all the new books and I stayed at class and I feel so much more positive and focused.

you just need to re focus. ..get a diary up and running it really does help.

A class worked for me also. Hedonic hunger / eating is what I needed to get to grips with, once I had sorted that it was all downhill...ultimately though you need to be in the right place to succeed with WW (and with any weight loss plan come to that), as it is all to easy to go off track if you are not...

Back