Do I go to WI?

*Leah*

I don't know if I should go to class tonight. I have loads to do tonight, I've gained (weighed myself this morning..) and it's not my ususal class leader.

All I would be doing it geting the car out to be told i've put on weight to leave the class before the meeting and waste 30 mins of cleaning time...

Do you think it would be bad to miss this one?

If you know you have put on then whats the point in going to pay money to be told the same ! Just start fresh from tomorrow x

Nooo go the whole point if meetings are for bad weigh ins and good,if you don't go you'll always feel it's easy to blip and skip( meeting) if you make yourself go then you won't want to blip again !! Anyway your scales mat be diff, in the long run of it you can only miss 2 weeks or you have to pay anywayxx

If you know you have put on then whats the point in going to pay money to be told the same ! Just start fresh from tomorrow x

Couldnt disagree more!

Youre better going and getting the possible loss out the way so tomorrow is a clean slate. Its only half an hour, dont use the cleaning as an excuse :whoopass:

Go and face the music youll feel better for it later ;)

Well I was on my way, I was going to call in on way home from work so I didnt have to go back out... and the cam belt snapped on the car :(

Just got in, it's very broken, i'm very freaked out. I had just paid today for my boyfriends birthday present too, which was every last penny I had spare.

I would have preferred to get to WI and them tell me i've put half a stone on lol

Back