Do I HAVE to eat HEA and HEB??

Wanabthin

On extra easy do you HAVE to eat a hea and heb?!sometimes I only manage about half the suggested milk And maybe only 1sluce if bread instead if2?!will I still lose if I don't eat the full suggested qouta of HEA and HEB?

The HEs aren't include to promote weight loss so not having them shouldn't negatively impact on your losses. But they are there to ensure you have a proper nutritionally balanced diet so you should make an effort to have them. Try choosing to have your HEs before you choose a free or synned food. Or split them if that is easier - half the milk and half a cheese allowance = 1 HEA and so on.

The HEs aren't include to promote weight loss so not having them shouldn't negatively impact on your losses. But they are there to ensure you have a proper nutritionally balanced diet so you should make an effort to have them. Try choosing to have your HEs before you choose a free or synned food. Or split them if that is easier - half the milk and half a cheese allowance = 1 HEA and so on.

Second this :)

The HEXA is for calcium. You will regret it in later years if you don't get enough now. It doesn't have to be milk.

The HEXB is for fibre. You might be getting enough from other foods.

I often struggle with HEA too as I can't drink milk. But found it helps to keep Babybel lights in the fridge. I can have 3 either with my lunch or as a snack and there you go - job done!

x

Please try and at least get all your HEA as it is so important as it will keep your bones strong. Lack of calcium in your diet it directly linked to Osteoporosis and trust me you do not want that when you are older. Btw - wish I struggled to eat everything! Lol!

Back