Do i look any different as i dont see it

Paul_Farnham_uk

Hi all,

Many of you will know me on here already but i have lost about 4 stone on sw in the last few months but yesterday i saw myself in a photo and was a little shocked that i dont seem to look any different.

Heres my pics i am curious what you think, and please be honest.

PS the recent one is me in the suit

Thanks

Attachments

• 2012-05-07 15.29.28.jpg
    2012-05-07 15.29.28.jpg
    567.5 KB · Views: 230
  • 20120711_075205.jpg
    20120711_075205.jpg
    565.4 KB · Views: 245
You do look slimmer and it looks more like it has come off all over rather than from one place. This is maybe why you can't quite see it yourself. You are doing great, no-one ever really sees their weight loss until other people mention it. Don't be disheartened!! You're looking fab! xx

Yes def diff. Don't worry your head will catch up eventually. Well done on progress so far

Hi Paul. I can definitely see the difference. Sometimes it takes our heads a little while to catch up with our slimmer bodies! Ive lost 2 stone 4lbs with sw and it took me ages to see the difference even though it was noticable to everyone else. One day it just clicked. It will for you too. Four stone, well done! That is AMAZING! : )

I just took this on my camera phone which i think does me a little more justice even though i am covered in stubble lol

And thanks guys i think its the facial part of the photo that was throwing me as it seems to be a funny angle making me look bigger than i imagined if you get my drift

IMAG0047-1.jpg

I think the suit is way too big now as well, but you can tell, around the tummy and chest area there looks like a huge difference and in the other face photo you can see it there too.

Well done on the great loss, I hope to be there one day!

Back