do i look pregnant

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by fable, 21 March 2011 Social URL.

1. fable

fable Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(34.03%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    can't believe one of my regular customers in shop,Mary. I've nearly lost six stone and tonight she just asked me if i was pregnant . said do i look like i an and she said yes. can't win. I've never seen her run so fast. anyway since im obviously looking like I'm pregnant I've decided that I'm craving a macflurry. not sure how many sins but well worth it for how she has made me feel in front of my work colleagues who couldn't stop laughing.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    I got lots of great comments having lost 5.5st, but one from Katrina (who I love dearly as we're old mates) left me bemused!

She said I now look just 4 months pregnant rather than "ready to drop"

I wouldn't mind, Fable, but I am a bloke:eek:

Talk about a back-handed compliment lol

4. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You are 5'5" tall and weigh 157 lbs..........how can you look pregnant ???

A loss of 81lbs is fantastic...............well done.

Ignore it, she probably feels awful now for saying it.

5. fable

fable Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(34.03%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thats good old friends for us maximus my ex sister in law been like that with the back handed compliments too. its brilliant with your weight loss ;-)

6. fable

fable Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(34.03%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    you're so right fillymum i bet she feels right embarrassed. she been coming to the shop for about six months,never brought a thing she just comes to talk to me. i seen to collect groupies lol.anyway i stopped her from doing some thing stupid to herself before Christmas and now she partically stalks the shop. was told by owners to discourage her coming in as she scares the other customers so in all honesty think she may of been trying to strike up a proper conversation as she not seen me in the last month or so. hopefully she'll be back in soon to tell her it was ok what she said just that earlier i was so shocked and with others laughing hysterically she just disappeared

7. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    Hey!

We're doing well kid! - I am now happy with my body - well - almost. At 46 I realise those well-honed abs etc are not going to happen. I just wish the belly would be in scale with the shoulders, chest - even the skinny arms!

Never happy me - I must have been a woman in a previous life.........................................

Lights blue paper and stands well back.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.