Do I really have to have the bars??

Young3

Hi All,
im only on day five.... My counsellor told me that I have to have a bar a day from day four.
i liked the cranberry bar yesterday but felt really bloated after it. I was the same today after the nut fudge bar:( I felt like I'd eaten a full Christmas dinner!! Lol! I really couldn't move after the two bars and hate that feeling......

Do I really have to have them?

However, you should make sure that you eat 4 packs a day - so you have have to have them this week.

Remember that you don't have to eat the whole bar at once. You can have half and then have other half later. I really like the bars because it's the only food pack that I get to chew lol!

Ask your counsellor if you can pop in this week to swap the bars for something else. If not, you will have to eat the rest of them. As someone already said you can split them in half and have them as two snacks.I have a similar reaction to the bars and i found they slowed my weight loss. They have 20grams more carbs than a pack - which is significant. For some people this doesn't affect them - but for me, not having bars meant i lost an extra pound a week. it was worthwhile giving them up.

Hi Young3, I know exactly how you feel about the bars. I slowly had to cut mine out over the last few weeks. This week I have comepletely cut my bars out, I cant stand them haha. Do what you feel is best for you, if your finding them bloating then I would cut them out completely or have 2 a week instead of one each day and see how you get on. Some people do find they slow their weight loss down, so see how they work for you.

Let us know what you decide to do, normally LLC will not let you have them until day 4 some even day 7.

Thanks guys.
Im getting weighed tomorrow evening so will chat to her then about not having so many of them next week.
I had the cranberry bar for breakfast this morning at 7am. Filled me up so much, that i didnt want the second meal until after 2 haha!

Young3 said:
Thanks guys.
Im getting weighed tomorrow evening so will chat to her then about not having so many of them next week.
I had the cranberry bar for breakfast this morning at 7am. Filled me up so much, that i didnt want the second meal until after 2 haha!

You don't have to have any bars at all - a number of people do that.

I'd try the crispy nut one, I find it doesn't have the same effect on my stomach. But as the others say, you can avoid them. Personally they are my treat of the day!

Back