do i rejoin (AGAIN)

want2bmum

title says it all i joined more slimming groups than i can remember over the last 10/15 year over the last couple of year i joined SW a few times the most recent was a few months back only went for 5 or 6 weeks before i went off plan then never went back now im scared to cos i feel like i'll never do it

I really want/need to lose weight but i cant manage to keep away from the crap i pick at, do i rejoin AGAIN or give up fo a while :sigh:

Join but know what your danger points are and come up with a plan for how you are going to deal with them this time. if you do the same as you have always done you will get the same result.

Do not have crap in the house, always have low syns foods on hand and perhaps save your syns for, say, the evening if that is when you tend to go off track. It really does come down to planning and being prepared :)

Join again, I'm the same as you, joined on and off for years, tried various diets. I'm only on week 2 so far but I feel that something has finally clicked, I even went to an aqua aerobics class early this morning, usually unheard of for me!

I'd say try again, buy a 6 week countdown and aim to stick at it for the length of your countdown, then do 6 weeks At a time :)

I know that I have a very sweet tooth and fruit doesn't usually cut it, so I've made my beloved cous cous cake, and got low syn choc bars, for example a Cadbury bat called Snacks, one finger is 3 syns so for me its solves my choc addiction! Lol so find your weakness and address is, for me having no choc or snacks jn the house would make me go to the shop for a big bar so this way I'm prepared!

Good luck :)

Back