Do I start now or wait till after friends wedding in a month?

Hi all, I have been doing Johnsons up and down days for a few weeks and do great during the week but always manage to cock it up at the weekends and end up not loosing anything, which as u can imagine is very frustrating! So i was thinking about biting the bullet and going back on total solution and getting rid of this up and and down frustration!

However, I have my best mates wedding in 4 weeks and its a free bar and their food is gona be lush so I know there is no change in hell i will be doing shakes that day, or the next due to the effects of that day, so my predicament is do I start now and get 4 weeks done and risk coming out of ketisos and going through the whole starting again struggle, OOOOR do i wait until after and get on it then????

SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT TO DO COZ IVE BEEN SWAYING TO AND FRO FOR WEEKS AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! :gen147:

Do it now! By the wedding you could be at least a stone down, if not more and wont you feel so much better for it? Come off the diet a couple of days before the wedding to give your body time to get used to food again and to be able to absorb the drink, and then when it's over you can go straight back on plan and hopefully any gain will be quickly lost again. The wedding stuff is only a couple of days at most, there's no good reason not to start now.

Definitely start now, you could lose a fair bit in 4 weeks :)

Like Jael said, come off the diet a day or two before the wedding because eating may give you an upset tummy and dinking while in ketosis is dangerous.

As long as you get straight back on the diet a few days off shouldn't affect your loss too much.

Start it now..... we are all here to support each other. You will be stone down by then and more motivated.

Definitely start now! There will always be something coming up, go for it!

Start now and you could probably lose a stone in month. Everyone will say how great you look and that's plenty of encouragement to carry on. Plus weddings usually mean old faces so wouldn't it be great to look better when you meet them? Best of luck. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back