Do not miss a shake!!!

Angellove

I though I was quite settled in my shake routine - first one at midday second around five pm and last one before bed (when I used to do all the snacking and am most worried about being hungry!)
Well last night I just wasn't hungry and couldn't even force myself to make it never mind drink it.

Bad mistake.

Today I'm soo tired. My legs feel weak and heavy and I have zero energy (which I've actually had in abundance since starting this program). I've just had a shake to try and give me a boost (it is exercise day too!!) but I still feel nowhere near 100%.

So for all those ladies wondering if you can miss a shake the answer from me is no!!!

I think I'm going to split my first shake tomorrow and have half in the morning when I'm not so hungry then save the other half before bed (still having two full shakes at midday and teatime).

I hope this tiredness wears off soon, feeling a bit dizzy and really regretting my laziness.

I know what its like in the evening, they are just a hassle to make! I will force myself to have all three! xx

I know what its like in the evening, they are just a hassle to make! I will force myself to have all three! xx

Less hassle making a shake than making a meal ;)

Ha i have to make a meal for four and then make a shake!!

be carefull spliting your shakes?i was advised not to do it as it messes with your ketosis! xxxx

How does splitting it affect ketosis? You're still not taking carbs. A lot of people use their vanilla as milk for coffee and this doesnt affect ketosis

Ha i have to make a meal for four and then make a shake!!

LOL... putting some water in a cup, adding powder and shake. Now now don't you think you are making a bit of a mountain out of a molehill with the effort!!:flirt2:

Oh no lipolisa! I have to wash it our first!!! And take a straw out the cupboard!!!! I think you underestimate the effort required!! ;-p

On missing the shake though I have felt sooo tired all day I've only just got my mojo back. Never again will I miss my shake!

I never have my 3 shakes and somedays only have 1 like today I just didn't get time the thought if taking a 3rd makes me sick and to be honest I don't feel hungry or anything. I have done lipotrim before and always done this and never affected me in any way. Although one day I didn't have any shakes and by 8pm I had to have the white of an egg cause felt awful, feel find as long as I have at least one a day

first timer said:
I never have my 3 shakes and somedays only have 1 like today I just didn't get time the thought if taking a 3rd makes me sick and to be honest I don't feel hungry or anything. I have done lipotrim before and always done this and never affected me in any way. Although one day I didn't have any shakes and by 8pm I had to have the white of an egg cause felt awful, feel find as long as I have at least one a day

I'm the same, I never have three and I'm ok.

How does splitting it affect ketosis? You're still not taking carbs. A lot of people use their vanilla as milk for coffee and this doesnt affect ketosis

i was told that the 3 shakes keep you in ketosis, but if you split one then effectivley your having 4. xxxx

oh right, i was spliting my soups in work and my chemist told me not to? it was also on the video saying not to split them. i personaly would much prefare to split them, i might just keep doing that.

If you don't take your 3 shakes you will not be getting enough of your vitamins, minerals and trace elements that keep the body healthy and the BIG ONE is you will not be getting enough protein which potentially will damage your heart, liver and lungs.

The other danger is excessive loss of electrolytes - such as sodium and potassium...any diet, to be safe, has to contain all the vitamins, minerals and trace elements.

Carbohydrate is also important as a medium for retaining sodium and potassium in the body. Thus, inclusion of carbohydrates in the diet also stems the loss of these important electrolytes.

Source: The Cambridge Diet...The nutritional foundation for a range of weight management programmes. By Dr. Alan N Howard 20th anniversary edition.

Also does the having three shakes not help with metobilisum (sp) and set you up for good eating habits where as missing shakes is just like missing meals and the body holds on to the fat" (obviously I am only sumrising)

I was on day three yesterday and missed 2 shakes... Although i a going to try my best not to miss any as from what I've heard from my pharmacist the 3 shakes are the set requirement for a healthy and safe way to lose the weight... i'm presuming if you skip too many shakes it will eventually start messing with your nutritional balance...

Back