Do people tweak the diet

Time2slim

Hi does anyone slightly tweak the plan, I am on ws I have my 3 shakes and one 200 cal meal, I use The cambridge diet list of 200 cals meals for this, so I have 810 cals per day not 1000. I find this works for me and I can stick to it easy.
Just one question is this ok to stick to for around 3 months without having the 1000 cals they suggest on ws. Has I'm eating some food I am pursuming it will be ok. I know CD do 810 plan, so thinking it is ok.

Ive just started Exante today (had a few failed attempts over the last few weeks) after losing weight with cambridge weight plan last year. I don't like the look of thee exante bars and after reading a couple of reviews saying they taste like cardboard I decided not to bother and just have 2 exante shakes with an Atkins bar. I'm a chocolate person and tyhe atkinsd bars are tasty enough for me.

I checked the nutritonal value on the bars and they are quite similar to the exante bars but if it takes me a little longer to lose the weight so be it as I think I would struggle after a while with just the shakes as I don't find them as nice as the cambridge packs.

Good luck. :D

Back