Do people use Weightwatchers online aswell as the meetings?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Chev13, 10 January 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Chev13

Chev13 Glass of wine anyone?

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi everyone,

Forgot to ask in my other thread, is it a good idea to subscribe to WW online as well as attending the meetings or should i just stick with one?

Comments much appreciated as always,

>BIG HUGS<

Mark

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bexie1981

bexie1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    They're offering a free trial of WW online at the moment on the WW website, it's worth a try for free!

4. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    God Mark I dont know, as bexie said for free theres no harm but I dont think I would pay for both - I think ww online is for people who cant attend meetings - the same information and the forums are for support but you dont need that when you have us!!!!! :D:D

I wouldnt see the point in doing both (or all 3 if you count minimins) but then again I could completely be wrong... maybe someone who has tried both might come along and advise you better from experience. Sorry no help!!

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I used WW online for a while but found it totally demoralising. Every week when I entered my losses because I was losing more than 2lb a week I got a warning message. Really put me off.

I dont think youll find any benefit to using it to be honest not if youre going to classes & using Minimins. I found the forum on WW largely off topic, hard to keep up with and cliquey.

But thats just my opinion ;)

6. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    a warning????? Oh Starlight you poor thing!!!!! oh and ive heard that about the forums too!

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    lol I couldnt believe it Nikki, every week I charted my losses and it came up with 'Warning, you are losing more than WW recommend on a weekly basis' and told me a fast weight loss was dangerous etc lol Really annoyed me, I was sticking to their diet, if I was losing more well thats surely good, what did they expect me to do, have a pizza or something to keep them happy lol Needless to say once the free trial expired I cancelled.

8. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I think there are different types of online memberships aren't there? I've got a free account, so I can still use the community boards and get recipes etc, then I know they do a full membership (for people who can't go to meetings) but then there's another one (esource I think it's called?) which gives you access to the food/points database. I used to have that a couple of years ago and I think it was about £6 a month then - I used it all the time, but only because I'm lazy and it was easier to look it up on there by just typing the food in than it was to look through the shopping guide, lol.

9. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

i would just stick to one or another,its quite dear i reckon if you do both.I find the meeting and this site greatxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.