• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Do people use Weightwatchers online aswell as the meetings?

NikkiH

Likes to eat
S: 15st6lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 2st9lb(17.13%)
God Mark I dont know, as bexie said for free theres no harm but I dont think I would pay for both - I think ww online is for people who cant attend meetings - the same information and the forums are for support but you dont need that when you have us!!!!! :D:D

I wouldnt see the point in doing both (or all 3 if you count minimins) but then again I could completely be wrong... maybe someone who has tried both might come along and advise you better from experience. Sorry no help!!

I used WW online for a while but found it totally demoralising. Every week when I entered my losses because I was losing more than 2lb a week I got a warning message. Really put me off.

I dont think youll find any benefit to using it to be honest not if youre going to classes & using Minimins. I found the forum on WW largely off topic, hard to keep up with and cliquey.

But thats just my opinion ;)

NikkiH

Likes to eat
S: 15st6lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 2st9lb(17.13%)
a warning????? Oh Starlight you poor thing!!!!! oh and ive heard that about the forums too!

lol I couldnt believe it Nikki, every week I charted my losses and it came up with 'Warning, you are losing more than WW recommend on a weekly basis' and told me a fast weight loss was dangerous etc lol Really annoyed me, I was sticking to their diet, if I was losing more well thats surely good, what did they expect me to do, have a pizza or something to keep them happy lol Needless to say once the free trial expired I cancelled.

I think there are different types of online memberships aren't there? I've got a free account, so I can still use the community boards and get recipes etc, then I know they do a full membership (for people who can't go to meetings) but then there's another one (esource I think it's called?) which gives you access to the food/points database. I used to have that a couple of years ago and I think it was about £6 a month then - I used it all the time, but only because I'm lazy and it was easier to look it up on there by just typing the food in than it was to look through the shopping guide, lol.