do people with big losses eat little portions?

broxi

ButtErFly
I take the free and superfree to the max and eat a lot. To be honest, it is probably because I can do this on SW that I am managing to stick to it. But I hear about all those folk losing 5lb a week etc and wonder if they are hardly eating. I still worry that I eat too much on the plan.

I think it depends on what ur eating... If I have pasta I have a small loss, but if I just use potatos etc I loose more...also I may be wrong about this but if your eating thw same foods all the time wont the body get used to that??

Im just assuming =) im new to slimming world sooo... =)

Sent from my magic paint brush using invisible paint

Max the superfree and that will limit your portions of free and don't eat it just because you 'can' try nd learn when you are full and then stop.
I wouldn't have been able to lose weight without s.world and the ability to eat so much food in the early days but I don't eat as much now as I did then and my appetite has decreased and the choices of what I have has improved(most of the time!)

I doubt that people following sw are hardly eating as there is no need to do that but maybe eating the right things in the right amounts for them.

So I think making superfree your first choice for snacks and really making sure you are following the third guidelines x

Trust me, 99% of the people around are not losing 5lbs a week. And even those that do lose large numbers eventually slow down to a more realistic weekly weight loss. It can be very deceptive, people want to shout out loud when they lose a lot in a week (and who can blame them) but you don't get posts from most of the people who are plidding along losing a pound or so at a time. So it looks like everyone is losing loads but they really are not. So don't let that affect what you are doing :)

Trust me, 99% of the people around are not losing 5lbs a week. And even those that do lose large numbers eventually slow down to a more realistic weekly weight loss. It can be very deceptive, people want to shout out loud when they lose a lot in a week (and who can blame them) but you don't get posts from most of the people who are plidding along losing a pound or so at a time. So it looks like everyone is losing loads but they really are not. So don't let that affect what you are doing :)

Wise words!

Remember also how much one pound of fat actually is - our consultant has one of those lumps of moulded plastic/rubber to show what a pound of fat looks like and it's worth picking it up and thinking about it coming off your body, should you be feeling down about "only" losing a pound in some weeks.

In even my short experience (so far) with SW, I can completely agree with Emsie in saying you should eat plenty of superfree food as it is good for you in various ways! Good luck with your plan.

From my point of view as Someone who has 4-5lbs loss at many weigh ins and also has a lot of weight to still lose..I think the more weight a person has to lose the bigger the loss per week if you follow the plan 100%. I used to reduce my Syns thinking ultimately that's what I should do and it hindered my losses..I now have 10-15 Syn a day and I'm getting great losses. My portions are huge at meal times but always packed with superfree..I never get Hungry that's why I love SW. As I get closer to my Target I'm sure my losses will slow down but with different plans to choose from I tend to change from EE to Green & vice versa it always kick starts my metabolism and helps my losses.

Back