Do slim and save restrict orders the same way as others?

Ando

Just doing a bit of simple maths and noticed the following based a on 28 day order:

packs per daypriceprice per pack
3£98.99£1.18
4£124.99£1.12
5£149.99£1.07

Thinking that I might just order the 5 packs per day but still take 4 per day meaning it would in fact last 35 days but also means that i'd save £7 every 35 days over the 4-a-day price.

Just wondering if there are the same kind of restrictions with ordering?

Most of us order the men's pack, works out cheaper. Is in the newbie sticky Xx

Great thanks.
Just going from all about w8 where you could only put in an order after so many days I wasn't sure if this was the same.

I'll go read the stickies :)...

No, you can order as much or as little as you like as often as you like. You will be restricted to 28 bars though I think as you are only allowed to order 1 per day. The way round that is to order some bars separately if you want to have one per day.

I ordered the mens 5 pack this morning and had problems with the payment (for some reason DHs bank account decided the transaction was fraudulent and contacted him about it) so Rob rang me and I paid using my card over the phone. He was well aware it was for me and that it was a men's pack.....

I don't think that Rob the owner of S&S cares to be honest. The plans are bundled up in the way they are to help us out and provide the right number of packs for the number of days on plan specified. If we want to buy the 5 per day packs and then mess around using them for the women's 3 or 4 packs plans then that's up to us as far as Rob will be concerned. He's very nice and very accommodating. It's obviously a business to him but his customer care is second to none.

Back