Do the food bars slow weight loss?

shorty

Hi Guys!

As of this Friday I can start having food bars but I am scared that they will slow my weight loss. How did the bars effect you? I want to try the bars as i do not like the shakes and can only stomach Banana Tetras.

hi there, i have a bar everyday and it has not affected me at all, i have half at a time though just to be sure, half in the afternoon and half in the evening
good luck
nat xx

Hi Shorty..
I have one everyday coz they are very easy to eat while at work and because they are really yummy.. I have had no difference in my weight loss.. you just have to remember to have that bit extra water with them

Good luck and enjoy......

I have about 3-4 per week on LL. I reckoned there must be a reason that you are only allowed 7 per week (thought that it may slow down weight loss), I cut down to 3 bars last week and lost 6lbs (but this may have been a fluke). I am willing to try anything to get the extra pound, but I reallllly do love those bars! Angela x

Hi
I used to have 3 bars a week but now i have one everyday and i still lose at least 3lb a week, this week i lost 5lb so i would have to say they do not make any difference as long as you have only 1 a day.

I've had one every day since starting. They're much easier for work because I hate thick drinks so the tetras just didn't suit me. My CDC suggested taking a blender to work ... even though I have my own office i just thought NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!

Hey,

I don't have the bars as I found my tummy disagreed with them- and they were a bit too chewy for me. But I have the tetras instead for convenience. I have to say that in the week I had bars my loss wasn't as good as other weeks, I'm not sure if that's co-incidence tho!

Most people I have come across have an excellent loss each week on the bars tho!

xxx

Back