Do the food bars slow weight loss?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shorty, 26 March 2007 Social URL.

1. shorty

shorty Full Member

Hi Guys!

As of this Friday I can start having food bars but I am scared that they will slow my weight loss. How did the bars effect you? I want to try the bars as i do not like the shakes and can only stomach Banana Tetras.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. natayou

natayou a bit different everyday

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi there, i have a bar everyday and it has not affected me at all, i have half at a time though just to be sure, half in the afternoon and half in the evening
    good luck
    nat xx

4. Podgey

Podgey Full Member

Diet:
    waiting for op date
    Hi Shorty..
    I have one everyday coz they are very easy to eat while at work and because they are really yummy.. I have had no difference in my weight loss.. you just have to remember to have that bit extra water with them

Good luck and enjoy......

5. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    I have about 3-4 per week on LL. I reckoned there must be a reason that you are only allowed 7 per week (thought that it may slow down weight loss), I cut down to 3 bars last week and lost 6lbs (but this may have been a fluke). I am willing to try anything to get the extra pound, but I reallllly do love those bars! Angela x

6. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi
    I used to have 3 bars a week but now i have one everyday and i still lose at least 3lb a week, this week i lost 5lb so i would have to say they do not make any difference as long as you have only 1 a day.

7. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    I've had one every day since starting. They're much easier for work because I hate thick drinks so the tetras just didn't suit me. My CDC suggested taking a blender to work ... even though I have my own office i just thought NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!

8. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey,

I don't have the bars as I found my tummy disagreed with them- and they were a bit too chewy for me. But I have the tetras instead for convenience. I have to say that in the week I had bars my loss wasn't as good as other weeks, I'm not sure if that's co-incidence tho!

Most people I have come across have an excellent loss each week on the bars tho!

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.