do the stickers/awards ???

maxine uk

on your book drive you on go get more, i guess ive discovered im a sticker freak :eek: i love it when i get one and proudly find a neat place for it, so far since june 15 (09) i have 1/2, 1, 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2 3, 3-1/2 (space for my 4 stones)on the "red" side and on the "green" side 5 x sotw 2 x sotm bronze, silver and gold body magic and my club 10
so what drives you on?? are you a fellow sticker collector, come on confess..:flirt2:

I don't yet have any stickers but I am sort of dreading them (bear with me!!). I get very OCD-like when things aren't straight/even. I have seen my C slapping them on peoples books and it horrifies me. No care is taken. I may not be able to stop myself from ripping the book out of her hands before she defiles it... lol

:bolt:

My Consultant also sticks the stickers on for you. I have tried to rearrange them myself, but they must be stuck with superglue or something!

Last week I won SOTW, and she had stuck the sticker to my certificate, which she held up and showed to the group. However, when I picked up the certificate later on, she had taken the sticker off and not put it on my book? Must be running short of stickers or something?.....

I do confess, I like looking at the shiny stickers on my book

I think the weigh in ladies at my class do it, the consultant hands you the sotw and sotm stickers with your certificate. I hate it too, want to put it on myself, but just asked if I am staying and if I am I don't see my book until it is handed back with a sticker on it in front of class.

I got my first one today and it was a great feeling, the sticker is on the book and the certificate is on the fridge woohoooooo bring on the next half stone!

ours hands them out paperclipped to the certificates ive stuck mine to my book

:23:im with you all the way, i have attempted to straighten one of mine and although it took alot of careful peeling i managed it :) the woman who weighs us in (not a c) sticks them on and i now find myself standing over her inspecting her work:flirt2:, thank goodness it isnt just me then who likes my book looking nice, :angel:
and this seems strange but i have already a vision of my book when i get to somewhere near target (im about half way there to be in the high healthy range) and im pretty sure you wont be able to see the cover by then anyway :eek:

Back