Do u use all your cals?

Bee123

Just thought I'd ask if everyone uses up all the calories they are aloud in a day,
If dinner is less than 600 cals do you use your cals for other things?

Cheers

i stick to 1200 cals a day but if i have some left over i just leave them.

I try to use all mine. I'm on 1200 Cals. If I am under then I leave them. I'm not sure if leaving them is the right thing since it says if you don't eat enough your body stores fat but 1200 isn't to hard to use up really.

My snacks r a bit under 100 usually so i have a cup of tea at night, if i want a drink i will make my tea under but more often then not i make tea upto 600 cals as i feel cheated! I usually use tje spare calories on sauces or extra salad dressing so everything doesn't get boring !

Can i take it back?!!

Just sat with ma brew and slim fast calorie bar and realised ma tea was under so having a bag of transformers - i am at work and bit bored and lonely

Can i take it back?!!

Just sat with ma brew and slim fast calorie bar and realised ma tea was under so having a bag of transformers - i am at work and bit bored and lonely

Lol I've been doing that eating my extra calories at night lol I might stop for a few days see how I get on,

Hope work passes fast for you hun

Lol I've been doing that eating my extra calories at night lol I might stop for a few days see how I get on,

Hope work passes fast for you hun

Cheers nearly bed time now its a sleep over shift ! If i usually have pasta and im full i try leaving a bit for later i would eat it if i was full or not so i don't end up going over that way!
Evening snaking the worst but i know if i didn't have any goodies then i wouldn't stick to the plan as goodies is a big part of what put me here in the first place !but now i have few squares of chocolate not a family bar to myself ! Maybe i keep them for weekends ? X

Back