Do water flavourings affect weight loss????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Madwife, 10 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Madwife

Madwife Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Title says it all really, Ive had some and my weight loss has slowed :(

Am I alone in this:eek:

Cheers
    sarah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Oh I hope it doesnt!! I cant live without my orange flavour stuff!!

4. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    I use it two or three times a day and I don't think it has affected mine. Would be interesting to see what someone else thinks though!

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Sarah, would it be TOTM or anything like that? Or have you suddenly increased your exercise?

6. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i certainly thought it affected me, so i came off it and weight losses went up,

7. lavender

lavender Silver Member

I used all the way through and lost well every week so , not sure how things would have been if i hadn't used it, probably wouldn't have gone the distance as I HATE water!!

8. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Perhaps it varies from person to person..:confused: I guess the only way to find out is to go a week or 2 without it and see what happens and then go a week or two with it and then compare - :confused: but there will be other factors too I guess... sorry not to be more helpful than that...:(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.