• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Do you check you are in ketosis???

nope I dont eat anything except LT so surely I must be permanently in ketosis????

i dont bother checking either x

scazman

Never checked mine either. The weight is falling off and I've not eaten anything for 6 weeks so I must be in ketosis. Doesn't Ketosis sound like a Greek Island?!? Or is it just me? Taxi for Scazman!!!

Never checked mine either. The weight is falling off and I've not eaten anything for 6 weeks so I must be in ketosis. Doesn't Ketosis sound like a Greek Island?!? Or is it just me? Taxi for Scazman!!!
sounds like a door opening device given to your sister to me:rolleyes: Can I share that taxi:D

Never check - just stick to it like the other guys - never weigh myself either and will not have scales in the house - just wait for my WI on saturdays - much more rewarding!!

cant believe 4 geezers answering a post before girlies Ha

Nic will be most displeased that it's not just you beating her to it!!!

she will be just gutted she missed all the blokes lol

I have the ketone sticks, and only when I feel low do I test, and it cheers me up to think all my fat is gone down the loo.

Bindi

Silver Member
I only used them on my refeed wk to test when I came out of ketosis...and it was mid way thru day5 when I got no pink :wave_cry:

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Nic will be most displeased that it's not just you beating her to it!!!
Nic is very dipleased lol....He always beat me to IT;) Now the rest of you guys are too.... will never manage to do it before all of you x

she will be just gutted she missed all the blokes lol
Absoultely gutted...but kinda have my own man now hehe

Hi, just noticed a few people talking about testing their pee and I was wondering how many of you do this? And how often?

I havent done it - should i be doing it??

Like to know what u all do... thanks xxx
I do test, but only cause i like to see it turn pink lol..(small things, small minds...thats why gazza can keep me interested all night hehe):D:eek: and to make sure i am drinking enough water when i am exercising...which i must admit i haven't done for 1 whole week :eek:..but i am running 3miles on sunday :(:confused: