Do you check you are in ketosis???

Hi, just noticed a few people talking about testing their pee and I was wondering how many of you do this? And how often?

I havent done it - should i be doing it??

Like to know what u all do... thanks xxx

nope I dont eat anything except LT so surely I must be permanently in ketosis????

i dont bother checking either x

Never checked mine either. The weight is falling off and I've not eaten anything for 6 weeks so I must be in ketosis. Doesn't Ketosis sound like a Greek Island?!? Or is it just me? Taxi for Scazman!!!

Never checked mine either. The weight is falling off and I've not eaten anything for 6 weeks so I must be in ketosis. Doesn't Ketosis sound like a Greek Island?!? Or is it just me? Taxi for Scazman!!!

sounds like a door opening device given to your sister to me:rolleyes: Can I share that taxi:D

Never check - just stick to it like the other guys - never weigh myself either and will not have scales in the house - just wait for my WI on saturdays - much more rewarding!!

cant believe 4 geezers answering a post before girlies Ha

Nic will be most displeased that it's not just you beating her to it!!!

she will be just gutted she missed all the blokes lol

I have the ketone sticks, and only when I feel low do I test, and it cheers me up to think all my fat is gone down the loo.

I only used them on my refeed wk to test when I came out of ketosis...and it was mid way thru day5 when I got no pink :wave_cry:

I did LL and we tested every week at our class, not for for being in ketosis (should go without saying if you're sticking to the programme) but more to check for dehydration. If it was dark pink you knew you should be drinking more.

That's the only reason I would test.

Nic will be most displeased that it's not just you beating her to it!!!
Nic is very dipleased lol....He always beat me to IT;) Now the rest of you guys are too.... will never manage to do it before all of you x

she will be just gutted she missed all the blokes lol
Absoultely gutted...but kinda have my own man now hehe

Hi, just noticed a few people talking about testing their pee and I was wondering how many of you do this? And how often?

I havent done it - should i be doing it??

Like to know what u all do... thanks xxx
I do test, but only cause i like to see it turn pink lol..(small things, small minds...thats why gazza can keep me interested all night hehe):D:eek: and to make sure i am drinking enough water when i am exercising...which i must admit i haven't done for 1 whole week :eek:..but i am running 3miles on sunday :(:confused:

Back