Do you do anything as a motivational tool.

KatiePillow

I saw this really good idea where you get enough beads for the weight you want to lose, and have two jars like this:

48061920993093497_44h8JDSv_c.jpg

And I thought it was a great idea, does anybody do anything like this?

I am also considering doing a '£ for a lb' pot, and putting money in a pot for every pound of weight I lose :) And then spend it on something utterly selfish :D

Anybody else do anything like this either?
The most satisfying part of losing weight is logging it, so I thought these jars would extend the fun for me :D

These jars look like a good idea to keep you motivated. Might give this a go..

I WI once a week, and for every hald pound lost i put 50p away. (which is the same thing) I also save a £1 a week for a motivational slimming magazine. I like them for the recipe ideas.

Great idea:) I usually treat myself to new clothes wen I drop a dress size! ( has bn a long time) think up go into a nice shop this time as I live in 2nd hand shops or penny's! So river island or oasis think wil be my little treat

I have a £ for lb pot to use to buy pretty clothes once I hit goal :) Plus I've got £100 of high street vouchers from an award I won that I'm keeping for that as well.

I bought some small bowls for the weight loss jars and a nice vase for my £1 per lb jar :)
Can't wait for my next weigh in now.. :3

Back